[24]

[24]

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

It was finally time for her to get discharged. I was filling out some formalities. Meanwhile, she was picking candies kept on the cabinet thinking no one noticed but my eyes never look away from her so big notice every action of her.

“Let's go. “ She nodded and both of us walked out of the hospital. My manager was waiting at the opposite side so we needed to cross the road. I glanced at the traffic lights and it's green. Thank god we didn't have to wait. In the middle of crossing I felt her wrapping her fingers around my pinky and looking down at her hand I couldn't stop myself from chuckling. Her whole hand and my pinky finger, that's it.

“Don't make fun of me, I have pretty small hands but they look Normal , it's yours which are excessively longer. “ Her words never fail to make me smile without my knowledge. Is this how crazily people act in love?

We were finally getting inside the car but before she gets in, I turned her swiftly, trapping her against the car. Her eyes widened because of my actions “Wh-what are you d-doing? “ I love when she's nervous, it makes me feel good to know about the effect I have on her. “Just wanted to tell you that my hands literally have separate fandom” Rolling her eyes she pushes me , “In case you forget let me remind you, I'm from that fandom as we–” Her words trails off when realisation hits her, without turning back she gets inside the car. Laughing silently I got hobbed inside as well.

𓆩𓆪

Driver pulled the car in front of the hybe and we both walked inside the building. I can sense how she's not looking up? She's still scared. I directly took her to the meeting room, she looks confused but surely has an idea it's about her. “Wh—” She was about to say something but her attention went to the door when she saw someone walking inside and her gaze immediately turned down when she saw it's haerin and seyeon.

They both smiled, smiled? For real and bowed to me as if they're victims here. Anyways they'll learn their lesson. Yera walked in but didn't even glance at Ishita which is strange anyways I turned to look at her but she was again scratching tips of nails, her legs were shaking.

I placed my hand over her which made her look at me immediately, “I'm here okay “ She nodded and again hung her head low. If she gets traumatised, I'm gonna cut these girls into pieces and feed them to street dogs.

We all stood up when we saw the Director walking inside, he motioned us to take our seats. “We postponed the finale, so when do you want i–” I immediately cut him off, “There's no finale, I want Ishita to be out of this group” Everyone gasped including her. “What are you talking about? “ I forwarded him the papers of terminating the contract she had with brown sugar. “You heard what I said Mr Kang. “ He shook his head.