[12]

[12]

ISHITA

ISHITA

"How does it feel to take all the attention towards you? "

I looked at her all confused. "What are you talking about unnie? " She rolled her eyes, "oh come on play that innocent card in front of camera not here. " Her words straight hit my heart. This is what they think about me ?

"I really wonder if you were actually injured or acted just to get sympathy from audience and your team members" Haerin unnie joins as well and I started scratching my Fingertips controlling my emotions.

"I did nothing like that " They both scoffed. "You really think you got that show just like that?"
I didn't say anything, waiting to hear more about their opinions on me. "You intentionally act cute and everything in front of V sunabenim that's why you got even shipped "

I shook my head and I don't even know what actually cute things we both did? All I know is me escaping from his glare.
"Skipped the game for whole damn week and now won the dance because of public's sympathy. " All I could do is look at her in disbelief. "Seyeon" Yera unnie says seriously and both of them turned their attention on their food.

I stood up  gaining their attention as they looked at me.
"Enjoy your food " I said and was about to go but stopped hearing yera unnie "what about you? " I smiled "I'm already full" She looks at me with confusion.
"But you didn't even took a bite " I stared at the food placed on the plate which I was so excited to eat and then sighed. "Some people fed me enough hate so I don't have appetite anymore"

Turning I walked back to my block, nearly holding my tears but I'm happy that I didn't shed them in front of them. The group didn't even started and it  already feels like drifting apart.

I just walked inside the bedroom and picked up my phone but seeing it discharged made me even more pissed. I kept it aside and rubbed my face with frustration.

"Are you okay? " Opening my eyes I saw jungkook standing at the door frame, looking at me all concerned. "Yeah absolutely" He sighs "try again" How does he catch my lies so easily? I just looked down and didn't say anything. "Look ishita if you're uncomfortable in sharing it with me then I'm not forcing you but I hope you'll figure out things " I nod with a smile and he smiled back. Removing his jacket he stepped inside the washroom and I just sighed thinking about the fact how can my own group members hate me? Anyways I should just go to sleep it's better.

TAEHYUNG

I was playing video game in the gaming room but my attention went to the door hearing a knock, my eyes widened when I saw ishita standing there wearing red bodycon dress showing her curves perfectly. My eyes went to her collar bone and then to the cleavage but I immediately lift my gaze and looked into her eyes. "Do you need something? "