[13]

[13]

ISHITA

ISHITA

Now what happened? Did I do something wrong? Why did he just ignored me and went away? So like did he just pitied me back then because of my ankle and now when I'm fine, he's back to cold self.

Sighing to myself I walked inside the bedroom and take some sleep otherwise I'll look like zombie tomorrow.

𓆩𓆪

Stretching my body with a big yawn I finally sat straight on the bed while my eyes are still closed, but I can't sleep as Jin oppa will give me a great scolding if I get late.

Stepping out of the bed I made my way towards the washroom while rubbing my left eye but my eyes shot open the moment I opened the door and the sight in front of me left me shook.

I gasped unknowingly gaining the attention of both the male standing inside the washroom in a really weird position. I bowed and was about to close the door
"Hey ishita" Looking up I saw both of them all flustered must be embarrassed of course they'll be. "Don't think anything dirty " I didn't even say anything why are they giving explanation don't tell me the ship made by army is actually real. Taekook is real?

"But I didn't say anything " Sunbaenim scoff gaining my attention "Your facial expression tells everything " Bowing to them I just closed the door and walked out of the room.

Jungkook had shave cream on his face I think and sunbaenim must be helping him out.  I am just misunderstanding them , or maybe figuring out if actually something is there between them. Well it's better to see taehyung with him than actually another woman.

Taking seat on the sofa, I was just staring at the pot kept on the center table, "ouch! " I groaned when beomgyu suddenly flicked my forehead.

Seeing my reaction he laughs like a maniac making me roll my eyes . "Are you still feeling asleep? " I nod with a pout, "Why? You went to bed early last night still not got enough sleep?" My head snap towards  Dino asking me while coming with two cups of coffee in his hand.

He passes one to the beomgyu and took the couch in front of us.   Again I just couldn't sleep , thinking about the words of unnie and also with empty stomach I don't really get good sleep but stubborn me didn't ate the food.

"Drink this warm water. " I saw jeonghan oppa bringing glass of hot water for me. "I don't like to drin--"
"Today you have test of vocal notes and it'll be live streamed , so do you want to disappoint the audience? "

Without protesting single second I took the glass and can't help but smile the way they all take care of me. This is like living yn fan fiction life.

"Which song do I need to sing? " He takes a seat before speaking, "it's don't wanna cry by my group" I smiled as it's such an iconic song but surely as lot of high notes I really need to give my best.