[18]

[18]

ISHITA

ISHITA

Opening my eyes I looked around and realised we're still inside the truck. "Did you sleep well? " Lifting up my gaze I gasped when I found myself resting my head on his shoulder. I quickly sat straight and all he did is chuckle? Wait he doesn't really smile or chuckle around me but he's acting weird since we stayed in that cottage.

"What is that little brain of yours thinking? " I got out of my thoughts and shook my head and just looked at the time in my wristwatch. "How long will it take to reach? " He took a deep breath and shrugged off his shoulder. "I don't know maybe two or three hours more to go " Rubbing my forehead with frustration I heavily sighed.

"Do you not enjoy being around me? " His sudden question got me off guard. "It's not like that " I replied not maintaining eye contact. "Look at me when I'm talking to you. " The deep voice immediately made me look up as if he holds the power to hypnotize me. "Now answer do you not enjoy being around me?" Hugging my knees I looked at him. "You're a fun person to be around sunba--"

"Call me taehyung" He interrupts but wait what did he say? "What? " Looking directly into my eyes he repeats "Call me taehyung " Now what's wrong with him? He was the one who told me to address him as sunbaenim now he's the one telling me to not? "Are y-you sure ?I mean you were the one who asked me to address you as sunbaenim. " He nods. "Yes now I'm the one who's asking you to not. " He says and winks at me making me feel the marathon of butterflies in my stomach.

"Your members must be worried about you. " He looks at me with frown, "Your members as well as my members both  must be worried about you as well " I can agree on the later part but about the first I don't even know if members of my group are even thinking about me. Anyways I don't want to involve him in this matter, they already think I'm seducing him.

"Why do you always get lost somewhere? " I shook my head with a airy chuckle, embarrassed about zoning out in front of him so many times.
"I have always watched the beautiful relationship you have with the members, especially with jimin and jungkook. " A smile appears on his face, well I know how much he adores his members, they're literally family to each other.

"Hyung has always been there to take care of us, and about jimin you know very well he's like a soulmate to me. We've been together for so many years so definitely the attachment is stronger. " With a smile I nod to him but I have always admired his bonding with jungkook. "About jungkook, both of you share a beautiful bond as well " He nods with a smile.

"I never had a big fight with  jungkookie . Me and jk got scolded together but we never fought with each other." The spark in his eyes clearly shows how much he adores the maknae, ah i wish someone loves me like crazy as well. "Thu Thu" I did and he looks at me with weird expression. "It's kind of Indian thing to keep us safe from evil eyes " He nods not questioning about it which I kind of liked it.