[31]

[31]

ISHITA

ISHITA

I am still confused, who the hell sent me back my phone and purse? After that paparazzi chase, I feel scared to keep this with me. What if there's something done to it.

Picking up the box I walked out of the building and threw it in the trash bin. I think I should just sleep, my debut day is near. I can't afford these dark circles around my eyes.

Pulling covers on me, I closed my eyes to sleep. My eyes shot open when I got reminded about tae's hurt eyes, why did he give me that look? When he is the one who is hurting me.

A long sigh escaped from my lips, removing the covers I stepped out of my bed. I think I need some fresh air. Wearing my slippers I decided to go to the terrace.

Cold breeze hit me, the moment I stepped out on the terrace. I looked around, it's so quiet. Everyone is asleep. My gaze unknowingly lifted up and I looked at the sky. Again I got reminded about him. The way I've always enjoyed stargazing with him.

This is now frustrating me, why am I thinking about him? Ishita, take a hold of yourself, if you continue thinking about him, you'll completely hurt yourself.

Taking a deep breath, I went back to my room.

𓆩𓆪

Me and Jungkook went grocery shopping after practice. Having Jungkook as your mentor is not an easy job. Now I know why he is good at everything he does?

He never stops until he feels like everything is perfect. I practised the same verse of my song for three hours, because it didn't seem right to him. All I know is he wants the best for me.

I looked around to spot cereal on the shelves to put it in the basket. “Did you get it? “ I heard him asking while bringing packets of rice with him. “I did find them but which one do your members eat? “ Pointing towards the various kinds, I questioned.

Keeping the rice packets inside the basket, he pulled out multi grains from the shelf . “Let's look for vegetable oil as well. “ I gave him a nod and we looked around to spot the other stuff from the list of groceries given by Jin oppa.

“I'll bring milk as well, you wait here at the counter” Jungkook says to which I gave him a nod. Feeling a tal on my back I found a boy standing there with a smile. “Hey ishita” I gave him a smile and shook my hands with him when he forwarded his hand.

“I bought this for you, please don't refuse this. “ I started down to the packet of cookies, am I receiving my first fan gift? This moment is so precious for me. With a wide smile I took the cookies. “ I really admire you, waiting for your debut “

“Thanks that means a lot” He smiled and walked away, did I make him flustered? Chuckling, I turned to the cash counter as it was our turn .

“My son loves watching your car interview “ I smiled hearing her, “Can you lend me a page? “ She nodded, and I signed the paper. “Give this to him, he'll be happy. “ The cashier looked at me shocked but I can see how happy my actions made her.