[33]

Three months later

Three months later

JUNGKOOK

If anyone goes around to find me, I'm either in the studio or in the gym. Can't stop myself from working out. Again I want Ishita to get seduced by one look at my abs, just waiting for the moment she'll be under me.

I don't mind her being on top, when it's about my sweetheart I'm ready to be submissive.

It's been two months since she debuted as a solo artist. I am proud of her. She nailed it.

Running on the treadmill I am watching her live performance at the music station. She's been a lot busy with promotions. I'm happy she's getting the love from the audience she deserves as I know how many sleepless nights she had before the debut to not have a single mistake.

Why does she wear red? She looks ethereal, someone I want to devour.

My thoughts got interrupted by the phone call of  my mother? Why is she calling? Turning off the treadmill I stepped down and took wireless earbuds to attend the call.

Me : Yes mom!

Mrs Jeon : I called you to inform, your sister is coming tomorrow.

Me : Why does that annoying hamster have to come?

Mrs Jeon : Jungkook she's your sister, you should be welcoming her.

Me : is it confirmed she's coming, last time also you said she'll be coming but look it's already months.

Mrs Jeon : She had work so couldn't make up last time.

My mother's words never fail to roll my eyes.

Me : Okay so trouble is on the way.

Mrs Jeon : son!!

Me : What? Am I wrong? She's stubborn who only knows to create problems.

Mrs Jeon : At least she doesn't go around and play with blood.

I sighed,

Mrs Jeon : Recently I heard you're really interested in a new idol under hybe.

How can she miss any information about me? Of course she must have taken all the details from hyung.

Me : Well yes.

Mrs Jeon : Does she also feel the same?

My hand holding a towel which was about to wipe the sweat around the backside of my neck stopped hearing her, even though I don't know if she's interested in me.

Me : I really don't know about her feelings. She surely is close toe but again I fear if that is just friendship for her.

My mother hummed,