[20]

[20]

ISHITA

ISHITA

I don't understand what goes wrong and all of a sudden that moody man starts acting all cold back again? I finally thought he is getting comfortable around me or maybe start seeing me as a friend but look at him avoiding me and also he was the one who told me to address him as tae but now again he's back with that stupid term sunbaenim.

Anyways I don't have time for someone who takes me as nothing. Does he think I'm a door with which he can do whatever he wants? One day he'll open it softly and then the next second he'll close it with a thud. I'm so disappointed this time . He doesn't  even realize his actions hurts me so much.

Ishita come back on your track and read the script for the show, you're supposed to interview Felix tomorrow, also Miss Sneha doesn't like mistakes. Putting my focus on the papers I was holding, I shrugged off all the thoughts about that khadoos aadmi (grumpy man) .

I raised my head when I heard knock on my door , Jin oppa standing at the door frame with his hands tugged inside his pockets smiles at me. " Can I come in? " With a laugh I nod and he crawled on the bed. "Do you have show tomorrow? " Turning the pages of the questions which I'm supposed to ask in the interview,I hummed in response to him. " I'm coming with you! " Keeping the papers aside I faced him. "There's no need oppa I'll be fine besides Manager Sam is going to be with me. " He shook his head.

"I'm coming with you that's it. " That's so weird of him, why would he wa---wait a mischievous grin appears on my face and he looks at me with raised brows. "Why are you looking at me like that? " Ignoring his words I finally asked. "Do you like manager Sam? " His eyes widened . "WHAT? NO!!! " Looking at his reaction I don't think  he's lying .

"But you do like someone. " 
I'm sure otherwise why would he want to come with me where he doesn't even have any work? "You're just over thinking everything, I'm coming to support my little sister. " Rolling my eyes I picked up the script cause I know he's hiding it .

𓆩𓆪

Finally we're at the set of car show. I immediately bowed when I saw Felix, he smiles and bowed as well . "Start with the telecast" We heard our grumpy producer. I have never seen a grumpy woman like her. She's so much like a robotic person always checking time on her watch and doesn't waste a second on anything. My shoot is about four hours so there's no way it'll cross even a second that's how mechanically this woman works. Anyways I don't wanna get scolded.

I took the driver's seat and wearing my seatbelt checked on Felix and he was all set as well. Seeing the thumbs up from camera man igniting the engine finally I started with the interview. "Hey Felix it's so good to have you as guest on this show " The man gives his angelic smile and even waved at the camera, some fangirls are definitely going to die out there.