[46]

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

I was silently walking with a smile on my face. Ishita has no idea I'm behind her, she's on her way back home after her interview schedule.

As I approach Ishita, I realise there is a slight breeze blowing in our direction.  I take advantage of the wind and try to cover up my footsteps.  I stay silent and continue to follow her, keeping a distance.  I can hear the sounds of her shoes hitting the sidewalk.  She stops to check her phone, probably to text someone .

In the meantime, I continue to follow her.  She walks a few more steps and stops again.  This time, she looks around nervously like she feels like she's being followed.  I freeze for a moment, afraid that she has spotted me.  Luckily, she doesn't see me and I continue to follow her.

A few minutes later, she begins to walk again, this time more quickly.  I start to increase my pace to keep up with her.  She stops again and checks behind her, this time more carefully, looking around every which way.  I duck behind a tree quickly, trying to hide from her view.  She seems more on edge now, and I can tell she feels more like she's being watched.

After checking her surroundings again, she begins to walk more quickly toward her house.  I speed up as well, keeping a safe distance behind her.  She gets to her porch with her key ready to unlock the door.  As she turns the key, she hears me approach from behind.  She turns around quickly and sees me standing there.  "Aah!" she screams, startled!

And I screamed as well as she sprayed pepper spray on me. I fall to the ground, crying out in pain, my eyes burning.

I blink my eyes a few times to flush out the pepper spray and try to fight through the stinging sensation in my eyes.  I try to catch my breath and catch up with her.  But she runs inside and I hear the door lock behind her.

I knock on the door forcefully.  "Hey!  Let me in!"  I can't see anything from the pepper spray, but I know that she's terrified.

"Leave me alone, you creep!!" I hear her scared voice yell from behind the door.  "Treasure it's me, your Mr Boyfriend,gosh I'm not any pervert .I promise you I am not a creep!!"  I shout back, "Please!"  I hear the sound of the deadbolt being undone from inside.  The door opens a crack and I can see her face.  Her eyes are filled with tears and she looks terrified for sure.

Suddenly she pulls me inside and slams the door behind it, locking and deadbolting it.  She pulls me into her arms and starts sobbing hysterically on my chest.  She starts saying, "Oh God this was not at all a good joke!! do you have any idea how terrifying it is for me to go back alone ..."

I hold her in my arms and try to calm her down, "It's OK, let it out.  Just let it all out!"  She continues to sob on my chest, and I continue to comfort her.  Her whole body is shaking and I feel her pain.  I gently stroke her hair and whisper to her, "It's okay, everything's going to be fine."