[8]

[8]

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

I took water bottle and was about to walk outside as the game is going to start but my attention went to Jin hyung helping her walk outside while giving her support.

I can sense the sadness on her face clearly for losing the first game without even playing, but her injury gets better faster is more important for everyone.

She all of a sudden looked at my side and I immediately turned my gaze and walked out of the block without glancing back.

All the other three teams were already present on the field, my juniors bowed to me at a distance and I bowed to them back with a smile, also showed them thumbs up.

Taking my seat besides jimin I noticed her coming as well so I took out my phone to avoid any sort of eyes contacts, meeting my gaze with her makes me feel weird and I do know I like that feeling but also do know it's not right to feel all of it as she's just my junior.

"For the first round it's going to be between knight Riders and king of wins " Jin hyung declares who's now MC for the game as our team is not in the game.

The knight Riders placed yera in the middle whereas king of wins made haerin stand at the last, let's see whose strategy works.

Jin hyung blew the whistle and the tug of war started, knight Riders have two strong mates, Namjoon hyung and cheol. But king of wins are giving tough competition.

I saw how hyung twisted the rope and tried to pull them with all his force and here the other team crossed the middle line which means they defeated. Now it's final round between knight Riders and unbeatables, well if we would be participating then the winner out of two would be in final round but because of her injury, there was toss for reaching in final which unbeatables won.

I glanced at ishita and then saw her getting uncomfortable because of the skirt she's wearing. Clearing my throat I looked at jimin "don't you feel cold? " I say to which he gave me unreadable expression. "Are you alright, it's literally July? " He asks but anyways I should play dumb . "Well I feel cold so I'm gonna fetch blanket for myself. " With that I stood up and went inside to bring a thin blanket kept inside my room.

Coming back I sat back on my seat and wrapped the blanket around me and looked at unbeatables who was getting ready for game to start. "Ah you were right it's not that cold" I say while throwing the blanket intentionally onto her lap and then stretched my body while looking at jimin who was literally confused in all existing languages.

I looked at her who glanced at the blanket confusingly but still covered her legs which brought a mild smile on my face.

I heard whistle which turned my attention to the game and this time I'm sure mingyu from unbeatables is going to be tough competition for them.