[36]

ISHITA

I was in front of my door and was about to enter the passcode but gasped hearing. “Where were you the whole day? “ I looked back while my hands were already on my chest as it really scared me. 

“Jungkook what the heck! Who comes out like that all of a sudden?“

He didn't say anything, just walked towards me with his hands tucked inside his jacket's pocket . “Where were you the whole day? “  I gulped hearing his cold dripping voice, why does he sound so dominating?

“I… I.. Actually we.. Went for a hike.“ His brows crease , he tilts his head and looks at me with his serious gaze. “Hike? With whom? “ My throat feels like it didn't get water for decades, oh god why is he investigating me? 

“Y.. Yes” He moves even more closer to me and is nervous to take my step back only to get my back to touch the door. Shit. 

I flinched when he all of a sudden banged the door behind me. “Do you realise how worried I was? “ He asks, gritting his teeth. I can notice his clenched jaw. 

“Where is your phone? “ I bit my lower lip to once again lie,  I can't reveal my relationship. We decided to date secretly for a while. “It's actually dead” He once again banged the table and now I'm actually scared to even look up. 

But my breath hitched when he suddenly pulled me into a hug, I can hear his heartbeat. “Do.. Don't you dare go anywhere just like that in future without informing. “ 

I feel bad now. I made him worried while I was having fun. 

I hesitated at first then finally thought to hug him back. I caressed his back. “Kook!! I'm really sorry for my carelessness. “ 

“Y-You can be careless sometimes…”

As he spoke, the hug got tighter and I could feel his muscles under my hands. I knew I shouldn’t have hugged back but I was lost in his warm embrace. 

He breaks the hug and smiles “it's already late, go to sleep. “ 

“Good night Kook”

“Good night sweetheart” I guess I need to accept this nickname because he is not going to stop calling me this, however many times I try. 

I walked inside my apartment and closed the door behind. 

JUNGKOOK

I was scared for my life when I didn't see her all day, it was like someone sucked oxygen out of me. 

But I'm still confused about one thing, how did I not get her location, my man tried their best? But it felt like everything about her devices were protected by some strong IP address. Who could possibly do that? 

I really don't want to keep eyes on her, I think I'll just let this slide .

Hopping inside my car I drove back to Jeon mansion as dad wanted me to meet some Spanish gangster who came to meet me specifically. 

The drive back to the mansion felt endless. Thoughts were racing through my head about her weird behaviour. Is she in trouble or danger? 

My heart was beating so fast and I couldn't help but think the worse. The thought of losing her was like a knife through my heart and I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. Why did she have to disappear like this? Not able to see even in the dark made me lose my sleep. 

Anyways I should feel relieved that she's all okay and back home. The tension in my chest was still there but I felt like a weight had lifted. 

“I should have hugged her longer, I'll be in Busan for two days and not seeing for forty eight hours feels like punishment from God for killing the traitor in my gang last night. 

TAEHYUNG

After reaching my apartment I dropped myself on the bed. I stared at the ceiling while my smile was not going away. 

“I could still smell her perfume on my shirt “ This is making me miss her even more. How am I going to spend the rest of the night? 

“I wish there was a way to archive memories so they don't get lost, how am I supposed to sleep? 

Wait she told me to inform her about reaching home, I picked up my phone and dialled her number but immediately hung up on the first ring, what if she's asleep? 

I thought to text her instead, but a shy smile appeared on me when I saw her calling me. I immediately picked up the call. 

Ishita : Hey tae!! Why did you hang up? 

The moment I heard her voice on the other line, All I could think about was how much I needed to hear this.

Me : Well I thought you must be asleep by now so I immediately cut off the call. 

 I said softly, my heart pounding in my ear . She chuckles. 

Ishita: Do you really think I'm going to get any sleep today? 

Her words made me smile knowing that we both are on the same boat. Even she won't be able to sleep while recalling all the time of our day. 

It felt as if it was just the two of us in the world. The sound of her breath on the other side of the line somehow calmed my racing heart. It was as though we were linked together and could feel each other's heartbeat through the phone. This was my moment.

 Me : I’m missing you right now. 

 I said softly, the words coming out almost as whispers.

Ishita : I miss you too tae!! 

Why I never knew tae would be something really beautiful she could ever call me. I have my fans who call me this as well but this woman has some other effect about it. 

Ishita : Don't ever leave me pl.. Please. 

Her voice sounded more desperate than it should. 

I wanted to grab her and pull her closer to me, never letting her go. I wanted her in my arms, all to myself. It felt like the world stopped as she breathed in, her voice filling my ears like a song.

Me : I will never. 

Ishita : Anyways I need to go to SBS early in the morning, so gotta sleep . 

Hearing her words my eyes widened on realisation about my rejection to the movie because of the kiss scene but now that I know it's going to be her as the main female lead I'm going to contact them again. Hopefully they accept me. 

Me : Good night treasure!! 

Ishita : Good night tae. 

She hung up the call and I stood up and changed into comfortable clothes. Talking with her is my comfort which I didn't know, well I did know but chose to stay in denial.

 I knew I should sleep but the thought of her made me too happy to close my eyes. I felt this rush of energy in my body and couldn't stop my mind from going on and on about her. I wanted to call her back and talk for even five more minutes, but I decided to stop myself from being too clingy. 

.・✫・゜・。.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!! 

The update was small but I'm kinda busy lately, hope you don't mind it. 

Vote and comment 💗