[11]

[11]

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

I took a seat beside her who was looking at the sky with a small soft smile settled on her face.
"Do you love star gazing? " Thought to start a conversation. "Not really but yeah sometimes I do when I want some peace. " A smile appeared on my lips for her honesty otherwise I have seen people just agreeing and becoming poet all of a sudden out of nowhere.

" The crescent moon is my favorite, it's pretty "

"Indeed it is " My eyes on her, I don't know why I can't take my eyes off her.

She turned her face and I panicked and quickly looked at front , I heard her soft giggles. "Why were you looking at me all the time? " She says and I couldn't hide my embarrassment getting caught.

"You weren't even looking at me then how? " I heard her laugh even more and here I couldn't take my eyes off. " Well there's something called peripheral vision, also we humans can sense it " I scoffed " You think I'm alien " She looked at me with cheeky smile " Are you not? " Rolling my eyes I turned to look away just to hide my blushing face.

"Oh shit!! " My head snap to her and saw her pouting. "What's wrong? " She looked at me upset look, what just changed in a minute? " My ice cream melted " I laughed but immediately shut my mouth when I saw glare from her side. She stood up and threw the ice cream and walked away. I looked at her walking back which stopped and again she turned back and picked the ice cream from the ice box and then turned to walk away leaving me all dumbfounded.

"Did I do something? What just happened? I didn't even say anything wrong? " I looked at the packet of ice cream and can't believe her mood just changed like that. I hope she doesn't regret doing all of this and come apologising me, I want her to be herself in front of me which I did got chance. I can't help but laugh. I should keep this packet as a memory .

ISHITA

I came back inside the room and sighed looking at the ice cream, why did I overreacted? Everything was going fine. What must he be thinking of me? Some  crazy brainless girl, he already doesn't like me much and here I messed up even more. "What happened? " I flinched on hearing the voice as I thought he's asleep. "Nothing"

"Try again"

I looked at him "huh? " He sat straight while resting his back at the back. "I said try again maybe another lie would be more convincing" I sighed. "Umm it's just I went to eat ice cream and it melted " He started laughing. "And you're upset like you had some fight with your boyfriend" Rolling my eyes I unwrapped the ice cream cone and took the first bite, chocolate flavor has a power to calm me down and escape from all the stress.