[4]

[4]

ISHITA

ISHITA

"Don't you have mouth to speak or what? " I looked upto him who is still breathing heavily, who told him to run the marathon to just get here?
"Now don't you have ears to hear? " He says standing straight. "Huh? " I know he must be thinking me as dumb, but seriously he's the one who kicked me out few minutes ago so how am I supposed to act or smart when I don't know what the hell is actually happening?

"Why didn't you tell me you're the member of new girl group? " I look at him and then scoffed "someone didn't let me say a word and cut me off showing his palm like he's some kind of king, what are we in joseon dynas---" I clapped my hand on my mouth in horror realising I just blabbered nonsense in front of him and now he's looking at me with his scary gaze, god I didn't knew this fluffy bear could be tiger as well.

"I see you can really speak. " I awkwardly chuckled and bowed to him to which he scoffed, "Do this when you actually respect me as your sunbaenim. " My eyes widened, there's no way I'm disrespecting him. "I'm sorry sunbaenim " He didn't say anything just turned around.
"Follow me " With that he start walking making me roll my eyes and launch some air punches but before I could do that he turned back and I awkwardly took my hand back to my head pretending to scratch it.

We entered the meeting room and my anxiety level skyrocketed to highest level seeing these beauties sitting. I bowed to them and to the director and president of hybe.

"Where were you Miss Ishita? " I gulped and looked at taehyung but he was just glaring at me, clearing my throat I answer
" Umm sorry for being hurdle on the first day, I just got lost on the way. " With that I bowed and looked at him, who just smiled at me. "It's okay dear, it's understandable now please take your seat. " I bowed once more and took my seat but why the heck this man had to be seating just parallel to me?

The director stood up and walked to the smart board behind him and there we saw how the picture of four of us displayed. "So they are going to be member of our first girl group brown sugar " Everyone clapped and he continued.

"As we all know they didn't have any training period well the three korean members did have training of one year but about the Indian member she didn't. " Everyone's attention was on me now and I just bowed to them with a polite smile. I took the water bottle and gulp it down in nervousness.

"So it's kind of training of two months for her and also a show to decide the leader of group" We all nod and the screen changed to title Land of Legend. He walks forward and start explaining. " Just like I-land was held to find Enhypen members we're going to have land of legend to find leader for brown sugar " We all nod.

"So the other boy group present will be in their team and compete against each other and after all the tasks, the winner will be announced as the leader of girl group" Woah that's interesting, but wait we gonna have other groups member in our team, well is it already decided?