[1]

[1]

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩𓆪

BTS members were sleeping in their dorms as they got free day after a long time.

Namjoon rubbed his eyes and checked the time on his phone. Sitting straight on his bed he was the first one to wake up. His roommate for today was jungkook who is sleeping like a dead meat with half of himself covered with duvet and other half he doesn't even know is outside the bed or on the bed.

Shaking his head knowing very well the youngest he covered him in duvet and walked inside the bathroom to start his day.

When Namjoon walked out of the room he found yoongi already sitting and drinking his coffee "good morning hyung " The younger greets to which he nods as his focus is on listening some beats he prepared.

After fifteen minutes Namjoon was ready with his breakfast that is a cup of coffee with some toast, as the cooking members of the group are still asleep also the one who is not he knows very well right now would not stand up unless his check on the beats is done.

Hoseok came out of the room after arranging the bedsheets as he shared the room with yoongi who has already woken up.
" Ay yo good morning " Even after just waking up his energy is still all hyped up. " Should I wake up other members? " He asks while taking a seat near yoongi who didn't hear because of his ear plugs. " Let them sleep today is the only day we got off " He nods to Namjoon and both of them start talking about random things leaving yoongi on his own.

"Taehyung-ah" Jin says in his sleepy voice. The younger just groaned while hugging his pillow. " Wake up now " The elder again speaks not really noticing how his eyes are still closed as well. " Today is off hyung! " Taehyung says after taking all the duvet for himself. Taking tired breath jin stood up and walked inside the bathroom to finally start his day.

Jimin who was laying on the bed was just staring at the ceiling. " Why do I feel like to stay like this forever? " He says cracking his knuckle bones. On the other hand jungkook's alarm start ringing but the man didn't even budge on the other hand hoseok came inside the room shaking his head in disbelief as the alarm is so loud but still nothing can hinder the sleep of maknae.

𓆩𓆪

All the members were sitting on dining table and finally were ready to have the breakfast.
" What are you cooking jin hyung? " The maknae asks while arranging chopsticks and spoons on the dining table. "It's kimchi fried rice and scallion pancakes" The eldest replied while bringing one of the dish on the table. Taehyung who was busy in his phone stood up to help the hyung.