[30]

[30]

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

She hates me but I hate myself more for making her go through this hard time. She isn't eating anything, overworking just to not think about anything. Why am I so coward?

She thinks I don't care, well I want her to think like that but only if she knew I have been watching her secretly all the time. Hacking into the system of hybe is not a big deal for me.

I always watch her practice from the cameras, I noticed how she's all exhausted but she doesn't stop doing overwork all day.

She isn't sleeping so I'm not sleeping as well. She isn't eating so I'm not eating as well. She is overworking so I'm not taking rest as well. I'm the reason behind her suffering so I should know the pain of her as well. I deserve worse than this. The love of my life is giving herself a hard time just to not think about me. What worse can be?

“Why is she not back yet? “ I checked outside the building worried about her, she was supposed to be back at hybe by now . Yoongi hyung informed me that she's going to come alone , but why is she not back yet? It's raining as well.

Should I hack her phone to locate her location?

It's no harm right? It's for her for good, all I want is her to be safe.

I immediately hacked into her phone's system to look for her location, wait han river? What is she doing over there?

Getting inside my car I drove to Han River, I hope she's fine. That place stays crowded, what if someone recognized her?

𓆩𓆪

Stepping out of the car I looked around but there's no one except a few couples. It's raining where did she go? I can't even shout her name. Looking at my phone screen I looked at the front but there's no one? Th---its her phone and purse.

“Can you believe I saw Ishita today?” Saw who? I turned to look at kids passing by talking about her. “Hey kids, wait!! “  They stopped on their track and looked at me with confusion. I just hope my cap and mask help me to not get recognized.

“Yes hyung? “ Putting his bike on stand he turns to me. “What were you talking about? “ The other kid jumps, looking all excited.

“Did you know that just five minutes ago, Ishita was here . “

“Where is she now? “ The kid shrugged off his shoulder.

“She ran away when some men started clicking her pictures” My jaw clenched, I'm gonna find those paparazzi for sure . But before that I want to see her safe and sound.

Immediately getting inside my car I looked around to spot her but she's nowhere to be found. Where must she be hiding? I'm sure she must be scared. Having someone running behind just to click your pictures without permission is scary.