[49]

ISHITA

ISHITA

I was so surprised by the decoration in my bathroom. I smiled looking at Taehyung. “It's beautiful” He steps closer to me and hugs me from behind . “Do you like it?” I hummed, not really able to form words because of the hot breath I felt while he nuzzled into my nape.

“So shall we take a bath together?” Taehyung mumbled, nibbling at my neck. He was getting too close to my ticklish spot. “Stop!” I laughed, trying to twist away from him, but his hold was too strong, and I was losing the fight; his arms were holding me tightly against him.

The tip of his tongue licked the soft skin of my neck. His voice sounded deep and low as he whispered beside my ear. His hot breath blew all over my neck and down my back as he spoke. “Don't fight it. Just let yourself feel it. Let yourself be mine.” I was losing the battle and the war. My back arched against his body.

Taehyung grabbed my waist and pulled my body close to his. My hands rested on his chest, and I looked into his eyes. Every part of me wanted him. His breath was hot and inviting, and his arms felt like a warm embrace. I pressed myself against him with a slight whimper, the heat between us intensifying.

"Okay let's take a bath together then" I say while drawing small circles on his chest.

I stepped into the bathtub and let the hot water surround my body as Taehyung stepped in behind me. He pressed his body against mine, and I felt every firm inch of his frame. I leaned my head back against his chest, and he wrapped his strong arms around my body. The water lapped against the edge of the tub as we moved together slowly.

I reached for the body wash and began to massage it over my body. "Would you like some help?" I glanced back at him, teasingly, raising one eyebrow.

"That depends... What kind of help are you offering?" he asked, raising his brow at me, his eyes sparkling. I laughed quietly, enjoying the game we've been playing lately. His gaze traveled down my body, stopping at the curve of my waist and the lines of my hips. There was no mistaking the desire in his eyes when he looked back up at me.

"A hand massage of course," I replied, not even bothering to hide my smirk. I took a step forward and ran my hands up his arms as I moved toward him. Our bodies pressed against each other's as I leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "Unless you prefer a different kind of massage..." I added, biting my lip, as his breath hitched.

Taehyung's hands grabbed me by the waist as he pulled my body even closer to his. He leaned down so our faces were only inches apart. His eyes stared deep into mine. "I think I do..." he murmured seductively, and my heart beat faster as he spoke. I couldn't help but feel every inch of his body pressed up against me, and I couldn't deny the longing to feel even closer to him.

But all of a sudden he turns to me took the body wash and starts massaging my shoulder. "You're tired treasure and also the wound on your abdomen, unless it gets healed totally we're not doing anything" He says while massaging me gently.