[35]

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

After my growl she didn't utter a single word, I can feel her gaze on me from time to time. She's confused which is normal but today I won't just sit back like a coward.

I realised something after hearing about the fact that she's going to be the lead actress with Jungkook after I stepped back and imagining them kissing boiled everything inside me.

And now I know I can't let her go. I can't see her even with jungkook. I don't care if he labels me as a betrayer but this time I'm not stepping back.

She loves me and I love her . End of discussion already.

Pressing the brakes of my car I removed the seatbelt and stepped out of my car, encircled around to the passenger seat and opened the door for her.

“What place is this? “ She asks while looking around the place. “Why are we at some abandoned park taehyung? “ I didn't answer anything, just took her wrist once again and we both walked inside this park owned by me.

“Are you seriously going to do that movie? “ Her head tilted in confusion, “of course it's a good opportunity. “ My fingers have already rolled up into fists. “Do you know who the lead actor is? “ She hummed . Now this is nerve wrecking.

“So you're ready to kiss somebody else. “ Frowning, she looks at me. “Huh? “ Not really able to comprehend my words. I took fast steps towards making her panick, she gasped when I held her arm.

“What are you doing ta–” I didn't let her finish her words by placing my lips onto her. I could feel her body getting stiff. And I was about to hold her waist but stumbled back when she pushed me really hard.

I frowned at her section but at the very next moment she slapped me, “What th—” My words vanished into the air when I saw a tear rolling down her cheek. “He–” I was about to step near her but she showed her index finger while glaring at me.

“Don't you dare. “

“What's wrong? “ She laughs, “What game is this taehyung? Why do you love to play with my feelings? “ I shook my head vigorously, god no she's misunderstanding me. But again who to blame when I was such a jerk to her.

“Please listen to me. “ Scoffing, she shook her head. “No no!! I don't want to get played by you. “  I walked closer to her but my heart clenched when she stepped back.

“Taehyung please be honest, Do you love me? “ She asks, crying helplessly. “More than anything. “ I could see the moment of pause in her expression, she didn't expect this answer. “Please don't play, just be honest. “

I took a deep breath. “You want me to be honest? “ She nods without thinking twice. “Then listen “

“Yes I love you. I'm in love with you Ishita, so much in love that it hurts here. “ I say while rubbing my hand against my chest.