[34]

ISHITA

ISHITA

It feels so good to have a talk with family. Lately I felt really terrible for not calling them from time to time. It's like sometimes weeks pass by but we don't share words. My mother is always concerned about my health and the fact she knows me very well makes her even more worried.

I am the kind of person who would hold grudges with food if something goes wrong, if I'm upset my appetite loses in a microsecond. That always makes me end up being sick.

Thankfully Jin oppa checks on me from time to time, it's not only him but jungkook as well but the thing is I'm not scared of jungkook, he's my friend but oppa is an elder brother .

“Hey Dino “ He smiles . “Hey hybe star “ I rolled my eyes. Why do they exaggerate things when they themselves are superstars. My eyes landed on his bandaged hand. “What happened to your hand? “ He looks and then chuckles. “I slipped. “

“Be careful ! Anyways, do you know where Suga Sunbaenim is? “ He made a thinking expression and then shook his head making me look at him with a done expression.

“Maybe in his studio, that's where he loves to stay most of the time. “ Well can't disagree, waving my hands I walked away to pass this pen drive to Sunbaenim which Manager Sam told me to handover to him.

I knocked at his studio's door but got no response, is he not in there? “Sunbaenim I'm coming in. “ I announced before stepping inside the room. My eyes widened when I found Taehyung sleeping while his head rested on the table placed near the window.

With slow inaudible steps I walked towards him, I noticed the sun rays falling directly on his face. Lifting the magazine kept at the table I covered his face. I smiled while looking at this ethereal beauty. What was God thinking while creating him?

He must be proud of his creation, which totally turned out to be unrealistically handsome.

But wait, what's with the bandage on his hand? Now how did he hurt himself? Jungkook had his hand bandaged as well , do they fight around or what? Like Dino I don't think these two fell as well.

When he hurts me so many times why am I still concerned for him?

I guess this is how love is?

As far as I've spent time with him, I realised one thing about him, he lies through his teeth but tells the truth with eyes at the same time. Or am I just being delusional?

I have this strong feeling he has a lot to say to me but held back from telling the truth as if it'll end the world. The way he got hot headed just by the fact of me fake dating Minimum that clearly showed his jealousy and Possessiveness.

He did leave me crying in the washroom but then again the same night to shrug off his thoughts from my head , I read twisted games and all I could see was Rhys as Taehyung who was holding himself to not lose control in front of Bridget where I felt like I'm Bridget.