[19]

[19]

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

Here I'm with these two crack heads who wants to prank hoseok hyung. "It's time to sleep, drop this plan " She rolls her eyes. " Su--Taehyung you can go if you don't want to but we're definitely doing this " Jungkook nods to her immediately, I sighed and looked up a little to see if jimin successfully brought hyung out of his tent or not.

We heard footsteps and Ishita immediately brought my head down, "Don't you dare spoil this" I don't know but a smile appeared on my face on seeing her getting comfortable around me as well. "Where are others jimin? " We heard hoseok hyung talking to jimin on his phone. "We should do it now " With a mischievous grin she nods and took out her phone to turn on creepy sounds. "One two three and start " The moment jungkook was finished with his count she turned on the volume and we saw how hyung flinched. "Yah!! Jim-jimin I think this place is not safe " They both silently laughed and even hit each other totally overjoyed seeing hyung scared and confused.

"What are you talking about hyung there's nothing? " We heard jimin as hyung put him on speaker, Ishita picked up a stone and threw it in the opposite direction to make disturbance near the bushes. Hyung stepped back with a terrified look on his face . I'm worried he won't be able to sleep and these two brat can't stop their laugh. "J-jimin I'm coming back, there's definitely something weird around this place " Ishita took my hand and suddenly I couldn't move a muscle, her touch feels like electric shock, making me feel goosebumps. "Ready for the climax " I shook my head but the moment she glared my head immediately started nodding.

We all stood up covering ourselves with white cloth and started running in direction of hyung "AH!!!! " I feel so bad for hyung but these two have no mercy, hyung started running followed by us who are pretending to be ghost.

"Namjoon Namjoon!!! " He yelled and now we're doomed. Ishita and jungkook immediately stopped on their track and turned without warning me. They hid themselves and now I was the only one standing in front of Namjoon hyung. "Show your face " Sighing to myself I uncovered myself and hyung looked at me in disbelief. "Taehyung? " Hoseok hyung marched to me and headlocks me . "Ahh hyung leave it's hurting" He leaves me. "How can you do this to your hyung? "

"Do you really think it was his plan? " We turned to look at jin hyung who brought both the maknaes while pulling their ears. "Yah ishita I thought you're a nice girl " The brat they both are, is this a situation to laugh? "Well we thought to scare seungkwan but he's already asleep so only you came into my mind " Except jungkook all  three of us looked at her in disbelief but she just smiled at us acting all innocent.

"Just go in your respective tents everyone and sleep , we need to wake up early as well " Announcing Namjoon hyung walked away along with hoseok hyung. Jungkook ruffled her hair and both of them giving each other a smile walked away as well. "Let's go tae " I nod to Jin hyung and walked inside my tent.