[25]

[25]

ISHITA

"Sunbaenim! " I whispered inaudibly, "What you said last night was reality or did I dream of you confessing to me? "

He slowly opened his eyes, gasping. I lost my balance due to shock,tripping. I hit my elbow with the edge of the centre table, "Ouch!!" In a fraction of second he stood up and grabbed my arm, looking at it Worriedly. "Hey are you okay? "

I just gave him a nod , not really able to utter a single word because of the closeness between us. He noticed it as well and his gaze slowly went on my lips, making me gulp , "Sunbaenim! " I whispered, only audible to him. He hums without turning his gaze away from me. "Can I tell you a secret? " He once again hums completely lost somewhere, or maybe in me.

"Ever since you touched my lips, I can't stop imagining them on mine once again. " I said it , and that too without stuttering. "Are you flirting with me? " With each of his words, I felt his breath fanning my face. That's how close his face is to me right now. "What if I say yes? " I noticed him leaning even more whilst his hand moved to my back. He lifts his gaze from my lips and then looks into my eyes asking for consent, without giving a second thought I closed my eyes. I can feel his warm breath on my face.

I leaned closer to him as well the moment his cold hand touched my nape to pull me closer to him.

We were about to feel our lips on each other but the doorbell made us flinch badly, I jumped on my place and both of us hit our forehead. "Ahh!! " I groaned while rubbing my head. "H.. Hey I'm sor.. Sorry I'll just check on the door " I showed him thumbs up and he stood up to check the person who literally ruined everything.

Standing up I went to drink water, "I umm or.. Ordered hangover soup for us. " Without meeting his gaze I gave him a nod. I know he is awkward just like me as well. He served the order and without even lifting my gaze for once, I just focused on having the soup.

The spoon that I was holding fell from my hold the moment I felt his hand on my forehead. "W.. Why? " He pulled his hand back. "Your temperature is fine but then why is your face so red like burning? " Was it already not bad enough that now he wants to make it worse? "Ah it's so hot today!! " I say while fanning myself. " He looks at the air conditioner, "The AC is working fine th-"

I stood up and his head shot up with a questioning gaze as I cut off his words by my sudden weird behaviour. "I.. I need to use the washroom. " He nodded and I immediately ran inside the washroom. Closing the door I silently screamed because of the embarrassment I just faced.

Walking back and forth I held my head in frustration, "Why the fuck I said those words? " I looked at myself in the mirror and it was still burning, I'm so embarrassed. What must he be thinking about me?