[40]

ISHITA

ISHITA

After vocal practice I was finally back at my home. I unlocked the door and stepped inside . I went directly inside the kitchen to drink some water. I was about to open the refrigerator but my attention went to the note stuck to its door. 

I pulled it out and it says. 

"I want to meet you, it's finally time we meet"

Is this my secret admirer? So finally this person wants to show himself?

My heart pounding, I read the note and wondered who could have written it. I started to imagine all kinds of possibilities. Could it be a secret admirer? Or maybe an old friend? Or possibly a stalker? I was suddenly filled with a mixture of anxiety and excitement.

I decided to wait and see what happens. I made myself a cup of coffee and sat down to wait for this mysterious person to come and reveal himself.

While I was drinking my coffee, I received a text on my phone from an unknown contact. 

Unknown : I'm sending you a location, we'll meet there.

My heart started pounding even faster when I read the text message from the unknown contact. It was a clear confirmation that this person wanted to meet me and it had me feeling both scared and curious.

I wonder if my secret admirer is Taehyung. He has always been very thoughtful and kind, so it would make sense that he would be the one sending me gifts and letters. But why would he stop when we started dating? Does he think I no longer need the encouragement? I guess I'll have to wait and see who my admirer is when I meet him.

As I waited for the location to be sent to me, I began to mull over the possibilities of who my secret admirer could be. I had ruled out the idea of it being Taehyung since we were already dating and he had stopped sending me gifts and letters. But who else could it be? I kept thinking over and over again, coming up with more and more theories, but the wait was becoming unbearable.

While I took a quick shower, I kept thinking about the possible identity of my secret admirer. The longer I thought about it, the more anxious I became. Who is this person and what do they want with me? Why did they not make their identity known before? I was so caught up in my thoughts that I almost forgot to get ready for the meeting.

The warm water from the shower gently caressed my skin, making me feel refreshed and relaxed. The streams of water washed away the stress and tension of the day, leaving me feeling renewed and energetic. As the shower continued, I envisioned my upcoming meeting with my secret admirer. It was going to be an exciting moment, and I was ready to finally put a face to the mysterious person that had been writing me sweet letters and sending me gifts.

I finished my shower and took a deep breath, feeling the excitement and nerves starting to rise inside of me. The wait was over and I was going to finally meet this mysterious person and hopefully find out who has been writing and sending me gifts. It was going to be an exciting and possibly emotional moment, and I was both looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. There was so much anticipation building up inside of me, I could feel it in my chest like a flutter of butterflies.