[42]

Mature content warning:

This content contains explicit sexual descriptions and use of explicit language. Reader discretion is advised. If you find such content uncomfortable or offensive, I recommend skipping this chapter. The following text may include mature themes that are intended for adult audiences. Please be aware of the nature of the content before proceeding.

( I know all my readers very well but still warning is needed to follow guidelines 😗)

TAEHYUNG

“I always wondered if you ate ice cream as slowly and sensually as you did everything else.”  my eyes never left her as I stepped closer. “You're awake” She says.

“I was all awake the moment jungkook and you had your little conversation” She gulped as she thought i was sleeping.

“When you know I  don't like you being around the other guys, still you dare to be a bad girl?” I say while trapping her between my arms. She looked at me but what she said next made me shocked while encircling her arms around my neck.

“Sometimes I wanna be bad girl just so you angry fuck me”

I smirked, my eyes narrowing slightly as I noticed her bold actions. I took a deep breath before responding.

"Sometimes, I just want to punish you for your bad behaviour," I whispered back.

My hands moved to her hips, gripping firmly. I pulled her even closer to me, my hot breath lingering on her skin.

"You know the taste of you will  make me feel like heaven but things going inside my head would definitely end me up in hell " I murmured, my voice low and husky.

She laughed softly, the sound dark and seductive. "I promise I'll take you to heaven and back," She whispered, her breathing hot against my ear. "Just trust me."

As she wrapped her arms around my neck, my hands clenched into fists at sides.  I whispered, "You want me to fuck you?"

"Hmm?" Her voice was barely audible as lust clouded my thoughts. I could feel my erection pressing against her stomach, and all I wanted was  to push her against the nearest wall and claim her.

"I want you to use your words," I growled, grabbing the ice cream scoop off the counter. I pressed it into her hand, stilling its trembling. "Take off your panties and show me how badly you want it treasure.”

She swallowed hard, her heart racing with anticipation. With shaking hands, she reached down and slipped off her panties, letting them fall to the floor.

As I watched her undress, my body tensed with desire. I couldn't believe how turned on I was by the sight of her, so tiny and vulnerable. But it only made me want to claim her more."Spread your legs,"

I commanded, I'm sure my deep voice is sending shivers down her spine. She obeyed without hesitation, opening her legs wide to reveal her wet pussy to me. My eyes roamed over her body like a starving man at a feast, the sight of her clearly driving me wild.