[5]

[5]

ISHITA

ISHITA

Sitting right next to taehyung is not less than getting your heart on treadmill. I feel like my heart is going to burst at any moment. I'm scared what if he can hear my racing heart? I glanced at his face with peripheral vision and he has his poker face on.

Is something wrong with him?

On screen he's something else but  the way he treated me is not something I expected tae to be like. But i guess he just don't like me cause he smiled at all the unnies but me, even his glance looks so serious whenever he looks at me but still my heart flutters though his actions always hurt me.

The show producer stepped in and we all stood to bow at him. He smiles and says "The journey to the house is going to be six hours long, so all of you be at ease and take rest. " We all nod and he stepped out of the bus.

Am I going to sit all silent for straight six hous, cause there's no way taehyung is interested in talking to me. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looking back I saw jimin smiling at me to which I politely smiled back.

"Do you wanna eat chips? " He ask me forwarding the packet and still smile on his face, I took some of it and bowed at him.
"Thank you " He nods and smacked the head of taehyung who was busy in looking outside from the window. He groans while rubbing the back of his head and glared at jimin who just laughed. "Have some " He say offering him the chips but he just shook his head and again turned his head back.

Jimin put some chips forcefully in his mouth and ran back to his seat with jungkook. I smiled but it dropped the moment his serious gaze landed on him.

𓆩𓆪

It's been an hour since we got on this bus, I looked back and saw some of them engaged in their phones and some were taking nap, it's awkward.

I immediately looked at my shoulder when I felt some weight on it and the moment I looked my heart skipped a beat seeing him sleeping while resting his head on my shoulder.

I silently studied his facial features, that perfect forehead with some hair strings falling on it making him look even more handsome. His eyelashes are so long, I want them. I silently giggled but then again I can admire him only when he's not aware otherwise the way he looks at me gives me mixed emotions.

Should I sleep as well? I just don't want him to feel embarrassed finding me awake and that too seeing him sleeping while his head rested on my shoulder. So I'll just try to drift into slumber.

TAEHYUNG

I squished my eyes as the sun rays hit my face ruining my sleep ,yawning a little before opening my eyes and for a moment my breath hitched seeing her so close. She has a mole on her lips like me, which can be seen while looking clo---wait did I just admired her face?