[45]

20

20.6K reads thank you cuties

EUNWOO

I was sitting in the car, waiting at a red traffic light.  Raindrops were hitting the windshield and creating small streams down the glass.  The wind was picking up and the trees around me were swaying.

The rain was getting heavier; it seemed like it was never going to stop.  I checked the time; it was getting late, and I still had to make it home.

"My highness, king called today, he wants to talk to you" I heard my Secretary. Sighing, I looked at the missed calls by my father. "First of all you should stop calling me in Royal way even if we're alone, I don't want you to call me that " He bows. "I'm sorry pri---Sir!! " I shook my head and looked outside.

 I looked at my watch again, it was getting late, and the traffic hadn't even started moving yet.  I sighed and wished I had brought a book with me so I could pass the time.

I looked outside the window, I narrowed my eyes a little when I saw a familiar figure running in the rain, oh god! It's Ishita. Without thinking twice I stepped out of the car with an umbrella.

I quickly approached her. The weather conditions are not favourable, but she seems oblivious to it. “Ishita” I called out her name, she stopped on her track and turned with a confused look. I immediately rushed to cover her with an umbrella, though she's all soaked now. 

She looks at me, smiling through the raindrops rolling down her face. It's quite beautiful, actually, how all the raindrops create glimmers of light on her face. It looks like she is shining in this dark and gloomy night.

“Eunwoo?What are you doing here?” I didn't answer her, I just took out my jacket and covered her. “First tell me why are you getting soaked in this heavy rain, do you want to get sick?” She giggled. “Oh c'mon it's always fun to run and dance in the rain” She smiled widely. 

That smile could end wars.

"I must admit that you have a point," I replied, letting out a small chuckle as my heart skipped a beat. "But don't you think it would be better to wait for the rain to stop before going out in such treacherous weather conditions?"

Ishita just shrugged her shoulders, still smiling. "I don't really mind the rain..." she said, her eyes twinkling brightly. "In fact, I actually love the feeling of the raindrops hitting my skin and the sound of the pitter-patter of the raindrops. It's very soothing and calming."

"Wow...you seem to really love the rain." I replied, noticing how the raindrops on her skin glimmered in the light and how the wind played with her hair.  She was truly a vision to behold, and the more I looked at her, the more drawn in I became.  "Well...in that case, maybe we can walk around a bit and enjoy the rain together?"

"That's a wonderful idea." Ishita smiled, and we started walking slowly through the rain-soaked streets.  We walked side by side, the steady sound of raindrops around us, and the sight of neon lights glowing through the fog and gloom.  It was a beautiful and peaceful atmosphere, one that was perfect for some alone time and deep conversation.