[47]

ISHITA

ISHITA

I blinked my eyes multiple times feeling the water droplets on me. Opening my eyes I looked around and this place, what is this place? My hands and legs are tied and I'm getting soaked in this rain.

I began to struggle against my constraints, trying to break free, but the rope held strong. No matter how much I tried, it was no use. The rain came in heavier, soaking me to the bone and making it hard to breathe.

I tried getting up but failed miserably. The tying felt very professional. I tried yelling for the help of others, but the thick wooden walls blocked my voice from reaching out.

"How did I end up here, I was inside jungkook's car?"  Wait, is he okay? I'm definitely kidnapped but what about him?

I tried to remember the moments leading up to the kidnapping.

I was on a brunch with him. I remember he went back inside the restaurant to bring my bag whilst I was inside his car. Wait wait then was this masked man who knocked at the window of the car. He wanted to ask me for an address but then I..i..was hit by something and I don't remember afterwards.

I start having the chills run through my body as I come to the realization that I don't even know this masked man who kidnapped me. He might harm me once he is done doing whatever he wants with me. The thought made me very nervous.

I kept on trying to get free of this rope but each attempt only hurt my hands even further.

I started to feel dizzy from the repeated attempt to free myself from the ropes. My breathing became shallow. My hands were raw, the rope digging into my flesh and drawing blood every time I moved. The rain kept pouring, each drop making a thud as it hit my bare skin and added to the coldness that spread through me.

My situation was starting to look dire. No one knew where I was and I had no way to call for help. The thought was enough to send waves of fear crashing through me.

The rain continued to pour down and as my body grew weaker, I could feel the cold seeping deeper into my bones. I couldn't help but fear the worst. If I didn't get help soon, I might not make it out of this alive.

My eyes began to drift closed as I struggled against the restraints and attempted to call out for help one last time. As the darkness overcame me, my mind wandered back to Jungkook, hoping with all my heart that he was safe.

I was so close to the precipice of oblivion, and just before I lost every trace of self-awareness, I managed to form a single, fleeting thought. JK would find me, I was certain of it. If he's safe I'm sure he'll protect me.

Darkness envelops me, surrounding me in an eerie silence. I can hear the rain falling, the thunder rumbling in the distance.

Suddenly, there is movement. I can hear them. My body grows still, my breath held as I wait for what comes next. The footsteps get closer, the sound of boots on concrete echoing through the air.