[15]

[15]

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

The way her hurtful gaze met with mine, I felt like a trash for talking to her harshly last night. I want to be cold to her so that she doesn't approach me but when she actually doesn't then why do I feel bad? I seriously need to choose one side.

"Oh taehyung sunbaenim! " My gaze turned to left when I heard this high pitch fake ayego voice . Turning I saw two of the members of brown sugar standing while a smile on their face. "Hey" They both widely smiled once again and now that looks so annoying.

"We didn't get to talk to you sunbaenim before but we're really grateful to be in the same company as you. " I nod to them but looked around after noticing the time, where's she? The battle is going to start. "Sunbaenim!! "

"Where's ishita? " Ignoring her words I asked and they both didn't really gave good expression as if they're pissed maybe I'm assuming things. "Hyung where's ishita? " I heard jungkook asking impatiently. "I don't know kook, she must be in washroom" He shook his head "I checked outside but she isn't in the washroom" Licking my dry lips I ran out of the auditorium.

She must have gone to the common washroom, I should check there once. I hope you're fine. Walking with fast steps I walked towards the washroom. Should I call her? Dialling her number without thinking twice  but she isn't picking up.

Rubbing my temple I once again dialled her number and walked around to look for her. My steps halted when I heard sound of ringing, wait it's her phone's ringtone. Turning I walked to the corridor and got confused to see her purse and phone on the ground.

Bending down I picked it up and looked left and right but she isn't around, why would she leave them here on the floor? I looked at the phone screen it has crack so there's no way she kept them here on the floor  something definitely happened.

I looked up to the storage room in front of me, I just don't know but I'm having bad feeling about it. It's locked but still checking once would clear the slightest doubt. "Taehyung!! " I heard jimin's voice who came running breathing heavily "Did you find her? " I shook my head and again turned my gaze back to the door, I think I should just check it .

Standing up I opened the door and the sight in front of me made me numb. " Ishita!!! " Jimin's scream brought me back to the reality. I ran to her and gasped feeling her temperature, she's freezing. "Ishita! Ishita! Open your eyes " She didn't even moved a finger.

"Taehyung first let u--" "ISHITA!" Our attention went to the doorstep and saw jungkook standing there covered with sweat like he ran for his life. He immediately crouched down and lift her up. "I'm taking her to hospital" Before we could even response he ran out of the room.