[23]

[23]

TAEHYUNG

Today is the second last day of Land of legends, I can't believe two months just passed like that. Never ever I thought I'd be falling for one of the traine. I chuckled remembering our first encounter, how I literally thought of her as an obsessed fan and threw her out of the building. 

I smiled while remembering the look on her face, she looked cute though. Knowing she's from a rich  family and will be brat was never the fact I wanted to hate her but I actually saw her picture in Bang PD's office and She stole my heart right that moment and I'll let her keep my heart. 

Those eyes which never fail to mesmerise me were as beautiful as they look in real life. Big round brown orbs. Her smile is contagious. 

She doesn't love stargazing which is completely fine because she does it with me and enjoys it too. I talk to the moon and stars about her. I have seen a lot of stars but the brightest one is not up there, it's down here. It's her. 

I don't know why I'm so in love with her . At this point I don't remember a time when I wasn't. Every night I fall asleep with her in my mind and wake up the same.  Every love song makes me think of her, but every sad song also does. 

The words to describe how I feel for her will never exist. Saying "I love you" feels like an understatement. I've said those words in reference to many things over the years. "Love" is a word I've always used to describe a fondness towards certain things. TV shows, movies, songs. Using it to describe how I feel for her feels like an insult. However, I cannot think of a better word to use, so I suppose "love" will have to do. Trust me when I say no one has ever made me feel the way she does.

“Oh Jk” I heard hoseok hyung, and all of a sudden realisation hit me. What the heck was I thinking? No taehyung you cannot think of her th--but loving her in silence isn't wrong I guess. I can admire her from a distance, I just can't stop myself from falling for her? But I will not betray Jungkook. 

I saw Haerin and Seyeon passing by with a smile on their face, honestly these two give me off vibes. Even Ishita behaves weird around them like she's scared of them. 

I don't have a good feeling, so I should look for her. Standing up I was about to walk out of the room but halted when I heard Namjoon hyung. “Taehyung, where are you going? “ He asks, “Washroom! “ Without wasting a second I walked in the direction of the women's washroom. I need to know if she's okay. I feel like something bad happened. 

I stood in front of the women's washroom and knocked on it. “Ishita are you in there? “ No response. I banged on the door but got no response once again. “I am coming inside “ With that I walked inside the washroom but immediately scrunched my nose when I smelled rotten eggs. What the fuck?