[32]

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

I walked out of the washroom and stood while leaning to the door . I can hear her sobs, why do I hurt her? How am I going to see her with jungkook?

The moment I heard she's dating Mingyu made me feel like choking him to death. Should I? 

I would've done it already until I noticed it was actually an act to test khushboo. I knew he was interested in her. But why couldn't I stop my jealous ass?

Even if it was an act , how dare he touch her? Taking out my phone I dialled a number 

Me : Hello Mr Kang.

Mr Kang : Yes Taehyung!

Me : I want you to give extra practice hours to Mingyu , coming up with any excuse but he should do overwork. He should get exhausted to death.

Mr Kang : O.. Okay.

Hanging up the call, I took a deep breath while looking back at the door. Sighing, I walked away.

How am I going to face the situation when she'll be Jungkook's? If this triggered me so much.

Am I really ready to sacrifice my feelings?

MINGYU

When did she start walking so fast? “Boo!! “ Didn't even turn to look back? Woah she's actually angry.

“Yah Khushboo! “ Again ignored me and just kept on walking. This tickles my nerves now. Taking big steps I marched towards and grabbed her forearm to make her face me.

“WHAT THE FUCK? “ She shouts, people around her stopped to look at us, “There's no movie going on so mind your own business” I growled at them. They went back to their work. “Ahhh!! “ I groaned when she bit my hand and immediately ran out of the restaurant.

Again I ran to her and grabbed her arm, “What's your problem Mingyu?“ She's definitely mad, she never calls me Mingyu. “Don't you think we have things to talk about? “ Wiggling in my grip she glared. “No I don't think so, why are you even here to go to your pretty girl “ I smirked.

“She's pretty right? A drop dead gorgeous right? “ With each of my compliments, the rage in her eyes increased, damn I'm enjoying this.

Shit.

All of a sudden it starts raining.

“So do you like my choice? “ I don't care about getting drenched, right now I need to clear things between us. It's enough of a one-sided thing now. “Y.. Yeah she's well pretty can't disagree on that“ She says while not meeting my gaze, her voice low sounds like she's sick. “Are you by any chance jealous? “ Her eyes widened for a microsecond and then she looked away, clearing her throat once again looking at me.