[17]

[17]

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

"Yes we're married. " I heard her gasp and before she could do anything dumb I pulled her closer by her waist and leaning on to her ear whispered " Don't utter anything " But will she listen to me? "Why did you say we're married? " Rolling my eyes I replied " Look at the board it says only married couples allowed, we have no other option " She didn't say anything further and just nod understanding. We heard the old lady clearing her throat .

I immediately made a distance between us on realizing how close we both were second ago. I feel like my heart will come out of my chest at this rate, why it's beating like this?

"Are you sure you both are married? " She asks again, feeling suspicious about us. It's not easy to fool old people, they can read eyes of a person. "Of course ajhuma and I'm actually pregnant as well. " I choked on my saliva hearing the lie she just spit. Why does she has to be extra. She looks at me Apologetically  but our attention went towards the excited old lady. "Oh my goodness!! You should've said this before, come inside young lady it's not good for your health to be out in this cold " With a smile she followed her and I walked inside as well.

Looking around I noticed this cottage is quite old fashioned . The old lady stopped in front of a room and unlocking the door she turned to us. "I'll send some clothes for you both till then get inside and wait. " We both nod to her and walked inside the room. "Are you sure this isn't risky? " She says to which I frowned in confusion.

"What do you mean? " She looks down not really confident about the words she want to say. "Just ask when I'm ready to answer " She nods. "What if they question about our wedding, we should know the same answers otherwise it'll be suspicious. " Well she isn't wrong. "We'll just say our marriage was against our parents will. " She nods and then her gaze stopped at the single bed. My attention went back to her again and I don't know why now I'm noticing her wet hair which looks so what the fuck just stop these thoughts.

We heard a knock on the door, Ishita went to open the door and there we saw the same old lady with some clothes in her hand. "Here take these, I don't have modern clothes like you child, I hope you don't mind wearing hanbok " She shook her head with a polite smile, caressing her head the old lady went away with a smile. Closing the door again she turned to me and passed me my clothes.

"Do we not have a bathroom? " She asks while looking around the room and yes there's no bathroom in here. "This is quite old fashioned cottage so maybe there's common bathroom for the guests built outside. " She nods and turned to leave the room. "Hey where are you going? " She didn't say anything just looked down to the clothes in her hands. "Umm I'll go out, you can change in here. " She nods and picking up my clothes I walked out of the room.