[21]

[21]

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

I cannot describe the level of excitement I have right now. I got paired up with Ishita for a dance. Initially it was supposed to be with Mingyu but he denied the offer. Of course he knows about my feelings and absolutely doesn't want to be killed at this young age. Also he needed a favour to threaten a boy from the university who was behind his girl so I did him a favor as well. 

This is some promotional event but who cares as long as I got to spend time with her. Tomorrow is the schedule for recording and I just returned from dance practice with her. I wrapped my arms around her and it felt like hundreds of butterflies took birth inside me. 

When I first saw her , I knew she's trouble. I saw her and couldn't look away. Someone said right one day definitely you'll cross paths with someone who will make you feel something which no one can do. 

She's that person to me. 

One girl, one love, one forever . 

No one after and before her, it's just her. My beginning to middle to my end. It's just her. I'm sure of it . Like never been before for any of it but for her I'm sure. 

I have never asked for a favour from my brother but that day when she didn't reach the hiking point, I just couldn't take a rest for a bit. The mere thought of something happening to her made me go crazy. 

That day I knew she got me wrapped around her pinky and if she said please to me, I would bring the whole world under her feet, this is how much power she holds on me. And I don't mind getting on my knees for her. After all she's my queen.Queen  of my heart. 

Returning from hiking  she wanted to take a window seat to look at the view and I swapped it with her so that I could have my view. Never have I ever admired someone as much as I admire her. 

Whenever she looks sad, I just fucking want to ruin the reason responsible for taking her smile away and when I say I can do anything for her, I mean it if I'm the reason she's sad I won't mind ruining myself. She deserves best and I'll put all my efforts to be best for her. 

I'm not the type to let go , it's not possible. Even though she wants me to, I can't. It would be easier for her to ask for my life rather than choosing to let go. 

She walks out of the bathroom while ruffling her wet hair and here I'm happy she's distracted cause that gives me a lot of time to stare at her. Only if she knew the reason behind my brightest smile is her. Does she know I'm hers  in every freaking space between the 72 heartbeats a minute?