[9]

[9]

ISHITA

ISHITA

I feel so heart broken right now,
"Just don't you dare to show up in front of me. " His words echoed in my head. I'm trying to ignore him then why the hell he's more around now? I just want to go inside the bathroom and cry silently behind the locked door.

I looked at jungkook who's now busy in playing games , I think now I can go without anyone's notice. I stood up and was about to go but felt someone held my write, looking back I saw jungkook playing with his other hand whilst the other one gripped around mine.

"Where are you going? " He asks still focused on the game, how can he do both the things together? Playing and also focus on me? "I'm going to room. " He nods and keep the phone aside and stood up making me confused. "Let me walk you to the room. " I was about to protest his request but then seeing him fake glaring at me made me stop and I nod at him with a smile.

Finally I was inside my room, privacy? Umm the whole house is surrounded by camera but at least I have my washroom. I stepped inside the washroom and was about to open the tap so that no one can listen my sobs but before that a note stick to the mirror caught my attention.

You're the reason I smile every day, and I want to be the reason you smile every day.

Who's this person? I smiled a little thinking at least someone cares about me but who exactly? Do I really have some one admiring me secretly?

𓆩𓆪

I was just sitting and practising the correct pronunciation of the lyrics just then I saw Dino and beomgyu barging inside my room while giggling and hooting all the way. "Noona!! You won't believe what we just saw? " Niki says who I didn't noticed coming behind them as well.

They passed me his phone and I gasped seeing the trending hashtag #ishitachoudhary . "Damn girl you're all viral on your first episode only " Beomgyu says while ruffling my hair and I glared at him but stubborn him messed them even more.

I took the phone and a mild smile appeared on my face seeing audience actually liking me . "Here take your medicine" Jungkook says while coming inside the room with glass of water and my medicine in his hands. I took the tablet from him and gulp it down with the help of water.

" I saw you trending on Twitter " He says and I smiled while listening to him but his next words made me laugh as it's so funny to hear it from the golden Maknae of BTS. " Don't forget about me when you're famous rich kpop artist out there " I saw him looking at me with a pout as I'm laughing but then I look at him seriously " Who knows maybe we'll hang out with the money I earn " He chuckled and plopped on the other side of the bed.