[38]

Mature content warning:

This content contains explicit sexual descriptions and use of explicit language. Reader discretion is advised. If you find such content uncomfortable or offensive, I recommend skipping this chapter. The following text may include mature themes that are intended for adult audiences. Please be aware of the nature of the content before proceeding.

( I know all my readers very well but still warning is needed to follow guidelines 😗)

He laughs a bit and says: "Well, I've been planning something for us for a while now, but I think today is the best time to do it, I think you will really like it

He laughs a bit and says: "Well, I've been planning something for us for a while now, but I think today is the best time to do it, I think you will really like it."

He pauses for a moment before asking her: "So do we agree that when we get home we don't go straight to bed yet? We can do another activity first before we go to bed."

"Yes I'm not at all tired " Says with a smile while he was carrying her back to the car.He notices how relaxed she is, she's actually starting to fall asleep on him.

He smiles back at her and says "I'm glad that you're not feeling too tired, I want to enjoy this date for as long as possible, so I'm glad we'll get a bit more time to enjoy the end of the day together.Just don't fall asleep entirely, I still need some company when we're back at our house."

"Hehehe!!! Then keep me entertained cause if there'll be silent I may fell asleep" Says while wrapping her arms more tightly around his neck.

He chuckles softly when he feels her arms wrapped around his neck so tight. "Oh I won't let it be that silent or quiet, of course I plan on enjoying our time to the last few hours of the day, I'll do my best to keep you entertained."

They finally reach the car and he opens the door for her, he helps her in before he then gets in and then starts to drive back home.She was just staring at him with a smile.

He notices her looking at him with a pretty smile, he also stares back at her for a bit too before he continues driving again.

Once they reach home he parks the car and leads her inside.

"I can walk now but still you want to carry me inside as well " She says while caressing his neck.

He looks down to her "well yeah, can I just enjoy carrying you for a bit longer, it feels nice just holding you in my arms like this."

She didn't say anything, just buried her face in his chest feeling the warmth.

Taehyung and Ishita had come back to his apartment after a romantic date near the waterfall. The romantic vibe from their date had continued back at his apartment, and the atmosphere was buzzing with tension. One by one they stepped inside, both feeling that there was more than just the water that was soaking wet.

He closes the door and pulls her close, taking off his jacket and tossing it onto the floor. As they stood inside, Taehyung could feel the tension growing between them. The air was heavy with the smell of sweat and wet clothing, but that was not the only thing that had their heartbeat rising. As they stood close to each other, their bodies brushed against one another, and the heat between them was increasing.