DISCLAIMER ~

" There was a mail for you from Hybe something. " Your mother informs you while serving you breakfast

"Oh oka-- Wait what???? " You shout .

__________________________________

"So you're not interested in our business? " Your father asks while sipping onto his tea

You simply shook your head in response.

_________________________________

"Hyung i heard there's gonna be girl group in hybe. " Jungkook says while entering the room.

"So? " The eldest replied in bored tone making the younger whine.

"It'll be first girl group of course it's exciting. " He says with all excitement but his smile dropped when he saw taehyung rolling his eyes.

" I heard there's going to be indian girl among the four " Jungkook again tried to make his hyung engage in the conversation but failed miserably when he saw the glare by him.

'I don't really have any interest " And again he put his focus on the game he's playing. " well I heard she's daughter of business tycoon " Taehyung scoffs, " I hate her already " He mumbles to himself thinking you're some rich brat.

__________________________________

"I can't believe I'm joining hybe as an idol " You exclaimed while staring at yourself in the mirror.

"Oh god it's the same company as my love tae, ah but I need to be professional. " You pout thinking about it as you're going as a idol not as some fan.

__________________________________

"Everyone gather around the meeting room the new girl group is here " BTS manager came to inform them and they all walked to meeting hall.

You stood there trying hard to not scream and jump on ti the idol's standing in front of you. There was seventeen, txt and Enhypen.

"God I'm getting so nervous even in front of them what I'm gonna do while taehyung will be there?" You thought to yourself.

__________________________________

" There will be land of legend organised to choose the leader of girl group Brown Sugar. "
The director of Hybe says and you all were listening carefully.

__________________________________

You took out the slip of name from the bowl and your breath hitch and you couldn't even utter anything.

" what is it? " The staff member ask you, " Taehyung sunbaenim"

__________________________________

You were getting trouble in one dance move so jimin comes to help you and was about to encircle your waist but before he could lay a finger a hand halted his steps.

" I'll teach her, umm you work on your steps" You stared at taehyung with confusion all over your face.

__________________________________

"I think I'm in love with her " One of the member says to taehyung whereas his hand which was holding alcohol stopped in the middle of air.

__________________________________

"This is the script Miss Choudhary " You nod and took it and read it.

"Lead is kim taehyung " You ask with shock but to your disappointment he shook his head, " He refused to do work so now it'll be jungkook " He explains and you nod with a smile.

__________________________________

"So now we decided to make jungkook as main lead as you don't want to do the movie " He nods as he doesn't want to do a kiss scene. Can't let his first kiss go for just camera. He was about to walk out of the rook but stopped when he saw you entering.

" what are you doing here? " He asks you, " Umm I'm the lead actress of the drama so yeah "
" WHAT? " You flinched but before you could even respond he dragged you out of the office.

" Are you seriously going to kiss another man? " You stared at him with confusion but yoir eyes widened on his next move.

__________________________________

" Saranghae " Taehyung says while hugging you and you smiled in response " nado
Saranghae "

He came back to his dorm and recived a punch " You knew I love her still you went after
her "

__________________________________

"You guys are not destined to each other, but that person is her fate " The palm reader says making you and taehyung both scoff, "What bullshit we both love each other " Taehyung says with pissed expression.

" I know but in future fate will play game that you all can't step bak but accept it. "

__________________________________

Two years later everything was going well until oneday.

"Why did you do it? " Your boyfriend asks in tears meanwhile your tears weren't stopping either. "What was my fault? I'm victim too " You say while crying.

_________________________________

"Miss choudhary do you take Mr ( X) as your beloved husband. " The priest asks and you looked at your fiance with eyes filled with hatred .

"I'll never love anyone except tae"you think to yourself

"I--i do " You replied but your eyes we're looking at a figure standing at the back with glossy eyes.

"I will love you always and forever" Taehyung mumbled to himself before walking out of the venue.

Meanwhile one pair of eyes was watching you with pain as he is marrying his love but knows you just hate him.

" Now you're my wife and I'll make you fall for me" He thinks to himself.

__________________________________

I hope you like sneek peeks of the book.

Add the story to your library to get notified about the updates!!

Please support the book!!