[10]

[10]

SEOKJIN

SEOKJIN

I walked out of the building of SBS after wearing my mask and cap  as ishita is going to be part of their show car podcast. She is already inside  with her manager and talking about the contract and here I'm on my way to  buy pastries for jungkook as he texted me to fetch some on our way back.

I was listening to music and was about to cross the road but then bumped into someone and my right ear's airpods fell and I saw how the girl I bumped into was also listening to music , she picked up hers and I did mine and the song was same the one I'm listening, so they're mine.

I looked up to see the girl and here I got mesmerized seeing her, she's pretty. "Thank you" She bowed and walked away and I just couldn't move. I hope to see you again I thought while seeing her running back.

I  turned to walk away but after walking a bit the music stopped which made me confused and realization hit me that it's not my airpod. I turned around to look if she's there but she isn't which made me sigh while staring at the airpod. So we have same music taste as well?

"Hope to see you again " Keeping inside my pocket I walked towards my car to buy pastries.

ISHITA

I immediately stood up when I saw the director of the show which I'm going to be part of walked inside the meeting room. She took the seat and signalled us to sit back. "Sorry to make you wait Miss Choudhary " I shook my head, "it's alright" She smiles " By the way I'm Sneha ( keroppikoo24) " I bowed to her, "Nice to meet you "

She passed me the show details , basically this show is car podcast in which I'm going to drive and talk with the guests. "Are the guests already decided for the week? " She nods and passed me the list. My eyes widened when I saw the first guest it's going to be IU. " IU sunbaenim " I say all shocked and the director chuckles and nods.

" You have to work with these following seven artists and I know for sure it'll be hit " I nod a bit nervous as hell cause one of the guest is taehyung. "Everyone is of other labels then why taehyung sunbaenim? " Finally building up the courage I asked.

" Audience is liking both of your interaction " She says and here I'm confused what interaction? We don't even make eye contact. " What interaction? " Sam slapped my hand under the table because of my stupid curious ass. " Wait let me show you " She stood up and turned to the smart board behind her. Inserting the pen drive I saw the scene of him applying ointment on my knee was actually aired.

I sighed as I don't know how he is going to react to this? He hates me. I don't want people to start shipping us after the show, well they won't as we'll be all professional.