[22]

[22]

ISHITA

ISHITA

I was peacefully eating my breakfast , honestly my luck really worked when I got Jin oppa as my team member, he literally is the best cook. “Good morning everyone” my gaze immediately went down when I heard Jungkook, I just don't know but from yesterday's dance I couldn't make myself manage eye contact with him.

I stood up as I was already finished with my food and also I need to work on my vocals and dance as the finale is not so far. “Where are you going? “ Not again please. “I'm going to practise. I saw how everyone present at the breakfast  sighed. “Ishita you're being a lot hard on yourself lately, please if there's something bothering you then do tell us. "Hearing Jeonghan oppa's words, my gaze unknowingly met Taehyung.

Not even a second of eye lock and he looked away, I seriously want answers to get this ignorance. What's wrong with him? “ Oppa you know I'm like this so please “ With that I walked away, I know I was rude but right now my mind and heart both are messing with me .

Turning on the treadmill I started walking on it, I needed to shove his thoughts out of my head. My gaze went to my bandaged finger. A bitter smile appeared on my face remembering how last night when I accidentally cut my finger, he didn't even bother to ask me but just walked out of the kitchen as if I wasn't even there. Does he want me to hate him? Or he hates me so much that he doesn't even want to show human curtsy to me?

Both the boys are acting weird, Taehyung is not even looking at me and this Jungkook doesn't even turn his gaze away when I catch him looking at me. Maybe he's messing around with me as he loves doing that with members as well.

Anyways, focus !!

𓆩𓆪

Opening the door of my wardrobe I found a letter once again. Last time this unknown person asked me if I'm alright and all I lied about doing okay. Well I can't bring myself to share about my problems just like that, it takes time for me to share it and here I don't even know who this person is? What if I regret trusting? I don't want that.

Opening the letter once again my chest felt heavy, why is this person so good?

I do know something is bothering you. I want you to tell me every detail about your existence and trust me if you were a book I would've read it already a hundred times and with annotations as well. I can quote every single memory in my heart. You're precious to me.

Do such people exist?

Placing the letter in the box which I made for all the things he sends me to be safe , I closed the wardrobe.