[26]

[26]

ISHITA

I heard a thud sound, slowly opening my eyes. I noticed the creepy man lying on the floor groaning while helping his jaw as if someone punched him. "Hey are you okay? " Lifting my gaze to the voice, my eyes widened when I saw the one who punched him was none other than Eunwoo.

I gave him a small nod, my hands were trembling and my heart was like it would come out of my chest at any moment. A sense of warmth and safe feeling took me over when I felt someone holding my hand. "Listen breathe " I looked at him and realised I was actually having a panic attack. He motioned me to take a deep breath. I followed him taking slow deep breaths and finally I was back to normal.

"Here come stand up " He forwarded his hand to help me stand. Taking his hand I stood up and bowed to him. "Thank you " He shook his hand and then glared at the sweeper. He was about to throw one more punch but I held him back. "Let's not deal with punches, just call the cops " He looked at me and sighed.

"But he does deserve punches " I stared at his knuckles which were bruised as well. Just because of me, why would I let someone else hurt themselves? "What is happening here? " We turned and saw Miss Sneha standing a few steps with her arms crossed . She looks at the sweeper and then to us. I have never seen a serious woman like her . "Mam see they pu-punched me for no reason. " My eyes widened in disbelief hearing this man.

"I've never seen trash talk before, " Eunwoo said with gritted teeth and immediately launched a punch on his jaw. Everyone gasped. "Mr Cha!" Miss Sneha yelled as he was about to punch him once again. "Just tell me the matter without use of violence" Eunwoo stood straight while glaring at the man. "This man Harassed Ishita . " Miss Sneha turned her gaze from him to me, "Is he speaking the truth? " I gave her a nod.

"WHAT? " Oh no please not Jin oppa. And the next second the sweeper landed on the floor with a hard kick on his abdomen. Oppa hovered over him to lend a few punches but I was quick enough to stop him. "Ple-please please oppa you will be in tr-trouble " Watching my teary eyes made him leave his grip on the collar of the sweeper.

"Miss Song please call the Cops " Miss Sneha said to her assistant. "And I request you all to come into my office. "

Miss Sneha passed me a glass of water. " I highly apologise for what happened to Miss Choudhary! " She apologised to oppa who was fuming in anger. " As an apology, can you cancel the show? " Jin oppa requests, "Look Mr Kim show will air today itself, there's no change in schedule" Oppa scoffed in disbelief.

"Look at her bandaged hand then to her face, does she look in any condition to interview for now? " I immediately looked down the moment my gaze met with her, she is kind of intimidating even for a woman. " Miss Choudhary you have a five minute break " With that she stood up and left the office. "She must be kidding" Jin oppa mumbles in disbelief and follows her out of the office.