[39]

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

I was sitting in a dark basement of my mansion , monitoring them from the big screen placed in front of me as they were laughing and having a good time together. 

My mind is filled with frustration and anger, as I'm watching them but it doesn't matter how much he tries I cannot bring this satisfaction. 

I am feeling numb and emotionless, who has no hope of stopping them from enjoying those last moments of their life. I feel the bitterness rising inside me, I want to bring them down but why am  struggling to do anything about it. 

They  enter the room and I smile at them which is rare.  The look on them is terrified and confused .  My smile turns into a cold and malevolent glare. 

"They have betrayed me, but I am not going to make this easy for them," I thought to myself as I watched them approach.  They don't know it yet, but they are about to face the most terrible death imaginable.

“But first, I have to play with them,” I think to myself.  I have to make them suffer, make them beg for their lives, make them feel the same despair that I felt when they betrayed me.   With a sinister smile, I sit up in my seat and begin to speak to the traitors.

"So, what brings you all here?"  I ask the traitors, pretending not to know what they have done.  They look nervous and uneasy, not knowing what to expect from me.  I can see the fear in their eyes, and it pleases me.

The traitors look at each other, sharing a nervous glance. They have no idea what is going on, they just know that they are in trouble. They try to stay calm and keep their composure as best as they can, so that I don't doubt anything. 

"We know why we are here," one of the traitors says cautiously, "We want to know what this is all about."

They both look around nervously, as if they are expecting some sort of trap.  I continue my act, pretending to be friendly and not suspicious of their actions.  I watch them closely, trying to gauge their reactions.  They are still wary of me, not sure what to expect.  I keep my tone light and friendly, as if nothing is wrong.

"Oh, I almost forgot to ask-- How have you been?"  I say in a friendly and nonchalant manner. "Is everything going well with your families?"  The traitors nod anxiously, not sure how to respond.  I can tell that they are starting to relax, thinking that I am not aware of the betrayal.  It pleases me to see them nervous and uneasy. It is only a matter of time before I spring my trap.

I see a hint of relaxation in the traitors' faces, and it pleases me.  I keep my act going for a little while longer, keeping up the friendly conversation.  I keep my guard up, looking for any hint of treachery or lies.