[29]

[29]

ISHITA

ISHITA

It's been a week since I got to see his real face. Was it so easy for him to kiss me just like that? What did the text mean then? I scoffed bitterly, he wanted to see me miserable with his own eyes  .

I stood up, barely able to walk because of my exhausted body. I have been spending more than half of my day in the dance practice room. Skipping meals to not encounter him in the mess.

How am I going to go forward ? If I take a rest for a minute, his face appears . I could still feel that touch and this makes me look pathetic. He played with my emotions and still I'm not able to hate him. Instead I started hating myself for being so pathetic.

My parents are worried seeing me so pale, I couldn't bring myself to tell them about the bullies and Taehyung's actions. They will get worried for no reason or maybe call me back, which I don't want to happen.

I immediately wiped my tears when I heard the door clicking, looking back I saw Jungkook walking inside with a smile. “Come , have something now. “ I gulped, no I can't eat in front of him. I don't know but this stress is making me throw up everytime I eat something.

“I already ate ” His hand stopped opening the lid of the package and he turned to me with a serious look. “Try again “ Why does he always catch my lies? Nervously chuckling, I sat in front of him. “Just a while ago” He nods, standing up kneeled down in front of me.

“What's wrong sweetheart? “ He takes my hand in his and looks up to me with a look I don't know what look is that? Sometimes I can't understand his gaze. He looks at me like we would never look away. Or maybe I'm just reading a lot these days to distract myself and this is just an illusion of mine.

“Nothing's wrong” I took my hands back, he sighed. “Not every time you can take care of every trouble you're going through, sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on, and I can be that shoulder to you. Just allow me to and there will no fucking being on this world who can pass through you without seeing me standing as shield. “

I couldn't stop myself from cracking up, standing I looked at him. “You should write books, Jungkook, the way you say things like a mafia would say to his woman always flutters my heart . “ He frowns and I just ruffled his hair.

“Hey this wasn't supposed to be like this. “ I turned to him. “Then? “ He looks at the food and I just took a deep breath, I can't let him know I'm having problems eating. Otherwise the way he acts I'm sure he'll bring doctors from all around the world.

“I'm full and also I need to visit the hospital today “ Keeping aside the chopsticks he looks at me with raised brows. “ For stitches “ He was about to pack the food but I stopped him. “Yoongi sunbaenim is going with me. “