Chapter Seventy-Three🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Seventy-Fourth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it

Good luck!

Arif's POV:The evening sun cast a pale, dreamlike light through the window, and a sense of anxiousness filled the air as I stood in front of the mirror, pondering my outfit and perfume choices for the important evening ahead

Arif's POV:
The evening sun cast a pale, dreamlike light through the window, and a sense of anxiousness filled the air as I stood in front of the mirror, pondering my outfit and perfume choices for the important evening ahead.

Memories of Taliha and our stolen moments together flickered through my mind, but my thoughts were soon interrupted by the reality of meeting her mother.

With the perfume bottles still in my hands, I smoothed my hair and adjusted my clothes, hoping to make a good impression.

I knew that this meeting was crucial for more than just a good impression, as it was the first step in revealing my feelings for Taliha. With a steady breath, I mustered the courage to speak.

"Ms Hussein," I said in a hushed voice, "I'm here tonight not just as a friend of Taliha's. There's something important I need to tell you."

Taliha's gaze met mine, her eyes conveying a mixture of apprehension and hope. The tension in the room was palpable, as if the fate of our future hung in the balance.

"Taliha is actually my friend at my school, we have known each other for almost four years."

"Really?"

I nodded with a confident look, "yes."

"Wow, neighbors and friends at the same time. Subhanallah."

In an attempt to clarify my relationship with her, Taliha interjected, "Mum, Arif has been a great friend and has even saved my life when I was hospitalized."

Her mother's eyes widened in surprise. "You saved her life?" she exclaimed, her voice trembling with emotion. "May Allah bless you for your kindness, dear son."

"It was nothing, Ms. Hussein," I replied humbly, my voice soft but determined. "I'm just glad I was there for Taliha."

Her mother smiled gratefully, her eyes glistening with tears as she absorbed the weight of my words. But the conversation was far from over, as I took a deep breath, my next words heavy with a request.