Chapter Fourty-Three🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Fourty-third chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:"Who is this Taliha girl who took my position in this university?!"

Taliha's POV:
"Who is this Taliha girl who took my position in this university?!"

A male voice mentioned loudly. The voice startled everyone and they turned back to look at the person who said it. It was Arif, he was coming towards us with his friends, but he didn't look too happy though. He was walking faster than his friends, they were trying to catch up with him.

"Hey Arif, please slow down." Lucas mentioned trying to talk to him but Arif didn't listen to him.

They eventually stopped after getting tired, they were out of breath. They were panting hard, Lucas placed his hand on Oliver as they panted.

"Oh God, Arif is so fast." Lucas said breathlessly, then Oliver looks forward to the crowd near the notice board, he sighs.

"I wonder who got the first position, that person will have to face Arif this semester."

Meanwhile, everyone gasped in shock as Arif walked towards them, his eyes were searching for someone. He was searching for Taliha, and it was me!

As he got closer, I turned my face away, I didn't know how to avoid him. Luckily, he walked passed me without noticing, so he couldn't see me. I gaped in shock.

Subhanallah! Why is he here?
So he is the Arif that Tiffany was talking about...oh my God!

I was standing ten metres away from the board while trying to take some steps backward, I was trying to escape from him. Suddenly, I bumped into someone from behind. After we clashed, we saw each other and the girl gasped in surprise.

"Oh hey there Taliha, welcome back to school. I heard you took first place." The girl mentioned to me and I turned to face her again while in shock. Her face started to get familiar, she was Stephanie, the girl who dragged me to meet her friends in our first chemistry class.

I gaped, oh no...

"I was super excited about it because I knew that you would become our top student. After you saved us by answering the question in our first chemistry class, there was no doubt." She shrugged before she laughs.

I was stunned, oh she remembered...

Meanwhile, Arif's friends were hearing our conversation. Stephanie's voice was so loud because she was excited, so Arif's friends heard her.

"Oh my goodness, could this girl in glasses be the top student?" Lucas mentioned breathlessly to Noah, they were keeping their gaze at me like they were watching me closely.

"It could be possible mate, most nerds are always known to be geniuses."

After hearing Oliver's statement, the two of them turned to face Oliver like they were amazed.