Quick Quiz!

Congrats to you readers who have made it this far.

Special thanks to you guys for enjoying the chapters so far, 21-40.

I will be updating more, inshallah.

Just stay tuned for new updates here.....

Chapter twenty-one to fourty are parts talking about Taliha's struggles in school especially now that she gets to meet Arif. She even met Omar once and she even spoke to her grandfather again. Her blogs were also educative and inspiring. Surprisingly, she also met a new bloke who saved her from some troublesome blokes, who could he be? Taliha also finds her mum strange like she hiding something from her, she tried to avoid taliha's questions but why? And will Taliha continue to run away from Arif all her life?

We will find out the next chapters...

For now, this is time to review all the chapters we read so far. Here is a quick Quiz for you readers to test if you really understand the story after reading from 21-40:
• What was taliha's age from chapter 21-40?
• What did Taliha say about Hajj?
• What is the full meaning of DCSST?
• Why didn't Halimah want to play volleyball?
• Where did Arif and Taliha meet?
• What was the similarity between Arif and her mum?
• Who is Isla?
• Who is Arif's crush in the neighborhood?
• What is the name of taliha's childhood friend who died as a sickle cell carrier?
• Why did Selma hate her father when she was young?
• What was the nickname was given to Taliha by her grandfather?
• Why did Taliha run away from her grandparents' house after her parents' divorce?
• Who is Arif's favorite blogger online?
• Whose name is lover_of_knowledge?
• Why does Arif resent his father?
• Name three attributes of Arif and state one trait you hate about him.
• who did Taliha throw the volleyball at?
• Why did Taliha exit the court when Arif tried to talk to her?
• Why was Taliha avoiding Arif ever since after hitting him a volleyball that day?
• What do you think are taliha's weaknesses and strengths?
• What is the meaning of Arif?
• Why did Arif's father force Arif into the military?
• Was Arif bullied when he was young?
• Was Arif's dream job?
• what is Halimah to Taliha?
• Who is Mrs Wilfred?
• Does Taliha love food or desserts more?
• Which chapter is the longest so far?
• Why did Taliha become a blogger?
• What was Tiffany's reaction when she discovered that Taliha was a reader? And what did Taliha warn her?
• Why does Taliha dislike campaign?
• Why does Taliha find it difficult to sleep at night? (Regardless of her disorder)
• Why doesn't Taliha like parties?
• What did you think Taliha struggles with daily? (List as much as you can)
• Which verse of the Quran is your favorite so far?
• What are the lessons you learnt so far?
• What does MOS means?
• Which army MOS is Arif training for?
• What are the traits of Arif's ideal type?
• What is autism?
• Who is Arif's favorite waiter at the royal Cafe?
• What does Selma always say when people ask about Taliha's strange behaviors?
• Is Taliha a planner or a dreamer with ideas?
• Why does Taliha think that she can't live a normal life like everyone else?
• What is the meaning of Pasha?
• What name did Taliha call Isla in her fake detective game?
• Does Selma still love Jamal?
• Why Taliha become a writer of novels?
• What disorder do you think Taliha has?

Do comment now in the comment section, I hope to hear a feedback from you guys.
And don't worry, you don't have to answer all the questions.
Answer the ones you know.

Winners will be announced the next three days, the quiz will be available for three days.......so good luck😍

****

Note:
The chapters I will be uploading next will mark the beginning of Taliha and Arif's journey together. 🌻🌻
We will be expecting more of Arif's POV in some chapters again.
Two opposites will attract as some events of life forcefully brings them together.  Taliha couldn't hide from Arif anymore and Arif slowly gets to know her better.
The main theme "Nerd Next Door" starts in the next chapters as their worlds clash into one.
And what will happen when Arif finds out that Taliha is his nerd next door.
Do watch out people!😉😉

Remember to keep on viewing the chapters and voting all the chapters.
The more the views, the more the chances of the next chapter to be revealed.
For those who plans to read more chapters to find out what happens next, I wish you guys all the best! Muah!❤️❤️🔥