Chapter Fourty-Five🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the fourty-fifth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:After Mr Garrick walked away from me and Arif with a smile, my attention is drawn to a past memory

Taliha's POV:
After Mr Garrick walked away from me and Arif with a smile, my attention is drawn to a past memory.

I was reminded of the chemistry class we had before bumping into Arif at the hallway.

It all started with meeting Mr Garrick for the first time, who walked into our class. He wore a goofy tie with a receding hairline, he also looked like a big-time professor in the university---an average built.

The hall became silent upon his arrival and the man stopped near the podium on stage. Then he dropped his phone and a book on a narrow table near the whiteboard.

He cleared his throat before uttering with a deep voice, "Good day students, it is I...your chemistry lecturer."

We chorused, "Good day sir."

From my examination of his whole figure, his dialect was that of an Italian. But he looked more like an Englishman.

"I don't think you students met me before, so I will introduce myself. My name is Mr Sonny Garrick."

At first, his name Sonny sounded like Sony to me.

A flash of TV brands sparked my mind instantly---like Sony tv.

Then his name left me in deep thought after it sounded familiar.

But wait a minute, doesn't Garrick sound familiar?

It was a vague impression, but I desired to discover the initial event I heard his name.  Suddenly, I remembered a conversation about Halimah---she mentioned about a lecturer when we were on vacation.

"You won't know him until you get to your second year, he is hilarious. He loves chemistry and also love theories, now he wants us to talk on Synthetic Rubber, everything about it."

The next minute, I gaped in shock without a word.

Subhanallah! He is the Garrick Halimah was talking about.
Oh boy, I am so happy to finally meet him!

My lips twitched into a smile instantly with my full attention on Mr Garrick.

I wanted to learn from him after my conversation with Halimah.

Anyone who was a lover of science and inventions, I would definitely be their partner.

"Before I proceed with the class, I want to inform you all that we are having our first chemistry practical...next week."

The students started to murmur after hearing Mr Garrick's declaration. I also gasped.

Next week?!

"I know that..." Mr Garrick continued as the voices of the students increased, then the hall became silent again. "...you students had complained that no chemistry practicals were held in your first year of this university."