Chapter Thirty-Three🌻 (part 1)

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the thirty-third chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Since Arif's POV is so long, I had to split the chapter into two

Here is the first part from Arif's POV.
The cassette has changed and the POV has been switched 🙂

Arif's POV:I was walking to a campus cafe with my three best friends, Oliver, Noah, and Lucas

Arif's POV:
I was walking to a campus cafe with my three best friends, Oliver, Noah, and Lucas. They accompany me everywhere I go. Lucas, a Mexican; Noah, an Englishman; and Oliver, my Muslim sibling.

The only Muslims in the group are Oliver and me.

To be honest, we aren't a group, but we had a long history together before we started university. I met Lucas in a coffee shop, and Oliver and Noah were childhood friends of mine. Noah is my nerdy pal; he always gets me, and Oliver reminds me why I enjoy being a Muslim.

Lucas is a lot of fun; we get along so well and always have so much fun. I arrange the entire event, and he makes it a success.

"Geez, guys, today was really tough." As we sat at a table in the cafe, Lucas sighed. "Don't you think?"

Lucas and Noah are the reasonable ones who think rationally, exactly like me---we work well together.

"Oh, Lucas, what exactly do you mean?"

"We only had one lecture today, guy. It isn't a huge deal."

Oliver and Noah laughed about it, while Lucas rolled his eyes to the side.

"Whatever, mate, I simply don't believe today was a good day to go to lectures."

Lucas dislikes lectures sometimes; he simply does not like them. Aside from that, he always gets good grades. He is one of the top five freshmen in our department.

I didn't say anything as I walked away from the table and out the door. They watched me leave, but they couldn't question me. As a result, they had to resume their chat.