Chapter Fourty-Four🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Fourty-Fourth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck! 

Taliha's POV:After being threatened by the two girls who sat on my table, I couldn't attend the next class after lunch break

Taliha's POV:
After being threatened by the two girls who sat on my table, I couldn't attend the next class after lunch break. A few hours later, I left the school compound while walking to the gate. I was looking so moody to be honest, my days aren't going well and things are just getting worse. Not that I could say anything and look upset or sad and depressed, i always looked normal in the outside but torn inside of me.

Can't I be happy ever in my life?
I really think I should get used to this.

I mean i know that I have been a sadist ever since my parents' divorce, things like these shouldn't be strange to me anymore. Being a logical machine makes it easy for even a person like me to be perceived as emotionless but I do have feelings. My disorder even makes it worse, more moody faces and acting strangely.

Suddenly, I hear a car horn so loudly and it interrupted my thoughts. Because of the sound was making my ears sensitive, I had to hold my ears tight. My bag landed onto the ground. At first, I held my eyes and I almost got blinded so I held my ears afterwards. Don't mind me, I was too anxious to know the difference haha.

I started trembling with my body looking unstable, then the taxi driver came out of the vehicle. I didn't want to know what was happening but I was scared, that's all.

"Hey Miss, please watch where you're going..."

I was standing next to his taxi, I didn't know that I was walking to the road. Damnit!

After a while, I tried to control myself. Since I wasn't a child anymore, I have been able to handle my anxiety gradually. I took in deep breaths as the taxi driver walked towards me, he found me strange.

"Miss?" He uttered with a confused look, he got closer. "Miss?"

I was still shivering with my eyes closed. After he was three metres away from me, I raised my head up gradually. My body still shivering and my eyes widen. At first, he was startled after seeing my large eyes so he stopped.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Finally I dropped my hands from my ears and I stared at him.

"Say something...do you want a ride home?"

I didn't say a word, I was looking lost...making him even more confused.

I turned to the taxi and I saw the name on the vehicle, so I smiled slightly.

Oh, a taxi is finally here...

The next minute, I faced him and he was mute.

"Taxi...taxi...taxi."

"Wait what? You want to go home?" He asked, looking confused.