Chapter Eleven🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the eleventh chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:In a few days, we will be writing our exams

Taliha's POV:
In a few days, we will be writing our exams...wow!

I wonder how exams are like in a university, this will be the first time I will be writing such, it won't be like high school exams where they aren't so hard. But I know one thing, and it is the fact that I have God by my side....

Today is another day in school, I could feel the exam period drawing near.

Time flies so fast, don't you think?

For a thinker like me, I don't think it's something new. I had started studying two weeks after resumption so I am slightly prepared for the exams.

In school, everywhere was starting to become busy with students sitting in every corner while some running to and fro. Lecturers also stopped coming to classes as always, we had to revise our books on our own. Students started taking tutors to teach them, even if it means taking senior students and paying them for it. Every hall was crowded with noisy students, even the library. I was irritated for the fact that they started using the library, now I don't have my privacy like before...so uncomfortable.

This is the period when lazy students become serious with their studies, you might wonder why I used the term lazy. Serious students would never read their books some days to exams.

How many topics will you cover in that short period?, you should be revising the topics you read and take a quiz to test what you practiced so far. That's how serious students do, it's my little advice for students out there. If only I was brave enough to make my thoughts a speech to the world, I sighed feeling disappointed in myself.

During lunch break, I walked into the royal Cafe. I had to visit it today, the cool air conditioner inside was what I needed at the moment. I just sat quietly on a chair, a nicely crafted wooden furniture with comfortable foams on it. I couldn't stand up after sitting on it, I didn't know what to eat at the moment. I just peered at the large board on the wall with food menus and pictures on it, it's a little distant so I later looked away. Then I picked the menu on the table and I scrolled through the list for a preference. I eventually ate my lunch and paid the waiter. I wasn't too happy that I spent a lot on feeding today, but...it's worth it.

The next day, I was eating at the classy cafe, I took my food from the counter and started looking for a table where no one was, I didn't want the attention of the other students, I needed a solo spot. To my surprise, I saw Halimah sitting alone near a large glass window from afar, she waves at me. I also waved back raising my hand a little, then I decided to sit with her. To be honest, I didn't know why I wanted to sit with her but I just went anyway.

I walk up to her table as she ate her lunch nice and slow, then I sat next to her. Although I still kept my distance, I was sitting two metres away from her. She instantly smiled after seeing me next to her.