Chapter Fourty-Six🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Fourty-Sixth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:After receiving Mr Garrick's inbox and posting my blog, I walked out of my room

Taliha's POV:
After receiving Mr Garrick's inbox and posting my blog, I walked out of my room...heading downstairs.

In a few minutes, I am found eating my lunch at a fast pace.

Mrs Lilian walks to our dinning table with a chuckle, "Wow Taliha, you really eat so fast. It seems you are hungry after all."

"Of course, Mrs Lilian." I mouthed with food in my mouth, "And the dish tastes good too."

But no one's dishes tasted best than my mum's, I really wished mum was home. But, she was out for work...as always.

"Something still bothers me though." Mrs Lilian mentioned with a sigh while sitting next to me on a chair.

I face her after drinking some juice as she proceeds, "As I walked to the backyard recently, I noticed that the weather was kinda weird, I saw dark clouds with the sky looking all dull. I don't know if rain is going to fall today."

After hearing her statement, I sighed sadly.

How I wish rain fell soonest, I miss the rainy days.

Likewise, I was reminded of a surah as a smile brightened my face.

'It is Allah Who sends the Winds, and they raise the Clouds: then does He spread them in the sky as He wills, and break them into fragments, until you see rain-drops issue from the midst thereof: then when He has made them reach such of His servants as He wills. Behold, they do rejoice!'

Shortly, Mrs Lilian interrupts my thoughts while looking around. "Wait a minute, is that..."

We begin to hear winds blowing heavily from outside, then we gasp after a quick assumption.

Only one thing was clear.

We face each other and we shout in excitement.

"Rain!"

The rumbling continues and we rush to the enclosed extension in front of the house, also known as verandah---for a closer look.

Indeed, our Lord had blessed us with rain.

"Oh goodness, we are finally in a rainy season!" Mrs Lilian said aloud as we stood outside the house.

The breeze was gradually shifting from moderate to excessive as our faces got messed up by the wind. Mrs Lilian struggled to keep her hair in place because of the heavy wind. Slowly, everyone in our neighborhood were coming outside to witness the sight too, they were amazed.

I look to the sky with a blank look---still admiring the sight of the sky.

I was grateful to Allah for another rainy season this year. I nearly thought we were going to have a drought.