Chapter Twenty-Six🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the twenty-sixth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:The next day, I was reading a particular surah while sitting in a taxi

Taliha's POV:
The next day, I was reading a particular surah while sitting in a taxi. Actually, I prayed fajr earlier and I did some Duas. But I wanted to read another short surah while heading to school, so yeah that's why I am reading it. My mum was seated beside me at the back seat, she was wearing a black gown with her scarf wrapped round her, mine was lavender. But I wore a floral gown with elaborate designs, fancy but not showy. The hijab was really pretty too. My mum kept an eye on me as I was focused on my phone with my lips mouthing some words silently. I actually had a mini Quran in my bag because my personal Quran is a little heavy and big to fit into my bag, but I use the Quran app in my phone mostly. I was reading Surah Talaq, it is a surah I opened without thinking about it and it's filled with motivational words that give hopes even when all hopes are lost. Two verses were just soul lifting.

[Q65:5]
"Whosever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will expiate his sins and will enlarge his reward."

[Q65:3]
"And He will provide man from sources he could never imagine. Whoever puts his trust in Allah, He will suffice him. Verily, He will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has set measure for all things."

My lips twitched into a smile instantly after removing the surah, I was done. Then I faced my mum who was keeping her eyes on the road.

"Mum..."

"Oh dear, you're done reciting the Quran?"

She stated with a slight smile at me, then I nodded. "Yes mum."

"Alright then."

"Are we almost close to my school?"

"No, we aren't. We are still near the Danny's pizzaria...."

I gasped. Danny pizzaria?

That means we are halfway near my school, I decided to check the time on my phone to be sure that I wasn't late. Then I sighed feeling relieved after realizing that I had some minutes left. Danny's pizzaria is a place my mum and I buy pizzas and barbecue sauce. Whenever my mum comes early from work and picks me up from school, we go there to eat and enjoy a heavy lunch. But we mostly go there during the weekends. I love going there because of the chicken sauce, I just love the taste of the barbecue sauce as well. I don't know how they prepare them but I am hooked by the taste. My mum knows that I always leave the place with a smile, it's like one of my favorite eateries so far in my stay in the UK. I have seen the owner of the place before, he was an average built man with a nice mustache, he had receding hairline....dark hair to be precise. He totally looks like a Mexican from his accent. I got a glance of the place as the car passes it, the small place with a lot of customers inside....it's a nice place with delightful meals.

"Driver, please could you drive a little faster?" I stated while leaning to his seat at the front, the driver was focused on the road with his hands on the steering wheel. "Sure madam, the road is slightly busy today."