Chapter Fifty-Five🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Fifty-fifth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:The next day, I was eating lunch with Mrs

Taliha's POV:
The next day, I was eating lunch with Mrs. Lilian.

She prepared Cullen Skink for us.

A hearty Scottish fish soup packed with smoked haddock, potatoes, and onions.

It had a creamy taste that I couldn't resist.

After the last bite, I dropped my spoon on the empty plate.

Then I sighed before standing up.

I moved away from the table, then Mrs. Lilian glanced at me and called me.

"Taliha."

I stopped after exactly three seconds.

"Please don't go yet, I have something to tell you..." She implored in a haste.

I was confused but I was curious to find out. So, I walked back to the table.

"What is it?" I inquired as I stood near the table.

"Well, I wanted to tell you that your dear Tiffany...was able to pass her exams."

Mrs. Lilian held a joyous smile as she declared it.

Unfortunately, I didn't know what to say. So I had to examine her facial expression to decide on an emotional reaction to her statement.

Then I smiled forcefully.

"Wow..."

She replied with a grin, "I know right? I was chuffed too when I saw the results."

"Well, that's good." I nodded blankly.

"Okay?" Mrs. Lilian mentioned holding an awkward look.

Maybe I didn't give a perfect reply.

"Anyways." She continued with her palms together, "She will be arriving here in a few hours, so the three of us are going to eat a nice dinner this evening before Tiffany and I leave."

I was dumbfounded due to amazement.

But I was willing to accept her suggestion because of the dinner she mentioned.

"Alright." I nodded excitedly.

Then She smiled broadly and I left the dining table.

After I entered my room, I laid on my bed until I glanced at my drawer from afar.

My attention got drawn to it, so I sat upright and saw a picture frame on the top of the drawer.

A picture of me practicing ballet.

I scoffed instantly after I grabbed it.

I was looking at my former self, those years when I was still a high schooler.