Chapter Fifty-Seven🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the thirty-seventh chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Arif POV:"Listen here, Arthur

Arif POV:
"Listen here, Arthur." I mention with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm only your partner because Mrs Russo wants me here, you can do anything you want. I'm not interested in this practical, at all."

Arthur gasps, "But why? Why would you say that?"

"I don't know but..." I sighed sadly after a short silence.

The next minute, I recollect the memories Taliha and I had in the previous practical.

She was a lot of pain but I got to learn some amazing things about her.

If she wasn't catching my interest, I would have replaced her with someone else.

The fact that we are doing today's practical separately is like a nightmare. Because I can't do anything without remembering her all over again.

I raise my hands up with my eyes examining them continuously, then I drop them with a groan.

"I can't do this practical without my teammate." I asserted to him sadly.

"What?" Arthur was taken aback by my statement.

My face could express how devasted I was about being separated from Taliha.

I stare at her with a corner eye once again, and she gazes at me.

I could see how restless she looked, she was uncomfortable with her partner.

Then Arthur looks at the direction of my eyes and sees Taliha.

His eyes move from me to her, then he says with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Is she the one?"

I remain quiet for a while with my eyes focused on her. I was disconnected from my surroundings.

"Bruv?" Arthur called but I didn't respond, then he taps my left shoulder gently.

"Huh?"

I mumbled nervously while facing him.

Arthur inquires with a confused look, "Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah. Of course." I replied anxiously while clearing my throat.

"That girl you were staring at, was she your former partner?"

"Yes...she was." I sighed with a nod.

"Are you interested in her? She is our current top student in this school."