Chapter One🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the first chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:"Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign

Taliha's POV:
"Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. We are now crossing a zone of turbulence. Please return to your seats and keep your seat belts fastened. Thank you."

On the airplane, a grand announcement echoed through the cabin, capturing the attention of all passengers.

The diligent flight attendants swiftly sprang into action, ensuring that every passenger was securely settled in their designated seats.

Among the sea of travelers, my dear mother and I found ourselves in the midst of this airborne adventure.

While others fidgeted and shuffled about, I, on the other hand, had been firmly planted in my seat since the very beginning of this flight.

Not a single purchase was made, nor did I dare to move a muscle. Instead, I found solace in the embrace of one of my beloved Turkish novels, its pages whispering tales of wonder and enchantment.

Ah, the love affair I have with books knows no bounds.

It is an unwavering passion that courses through my veins, igniting my imagination with every turn of the page. And within the realm of literature, my heart finds solace in the uplifting embrace of Islamic books.

Their wisdom and teachings guide me through the labyrinth of life.

Oh, how I yearn for the day when fate shall intertwine our paths, and I shall stand face to face with the brilliant minds behind my beloved literary treasures.

As the golden rays of sunlight dance upon the windowpane, their radiant glow casts a shimmering reflection on the rims of my spectacles. In this moment, I am reminded of the boundless possibilities that lie beyond the confines of this aircraft, calling me to embark on a journey of exploration and personal growth.

Amidst the lively commotion of the airplane, my undivided attention was fixated on the words dancing across the pages of the book I held in my hands.

My reliable gray headphones clung to my ears, offering a haven of peace and protecting me from any disruptive noises that could interrupt my concentration - due to my sensitive ears, and the shrill cries of high-pitched sounds having the power to send me into a frenzy.

"Internet, Internet, Internet..." I found myself muttering, almost as if trapped in an endless loop of longing.

Suddenly, a sentence caught my eye, and I quickly highlighted it with my favorite shade of blue.

As I pondered over its meaning, I closed the book, allowing the author's words to ignite a spark of inspiration within me. Ideas for a new story began to swirl in my mind, urging me to bring them to life.