Chapter Sixty-Four🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Sixty-forth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Arif's POV:Oh, what a glorious day it is, filled with gratitude to the Almighty for the gift of life

Arif's POV:
Oh, what a glorious day it is, filled with gratitude to the Almighty for the gift of life.

As I stroll into my educational sanctuary, I indulge in a delightful cup of liquid bliss.

The bustling entrance is alive with the vibrant energy of fellow students, each heading towards their respective domains. And there I am, joining the procession with a sense of purpose.

Suddenly, my phone emits a melodious chime, beckoning me to retrieve it from the depths of my back pocket.

With a quick glance at the notification bar, I am reminded of the impending lecture.

Alas, I missed the first one due to an impromptu coffee break, spent in the enchanting company of Emily. But now, it is time to immerse myself in the pursuit of knowledge. Perhaps I shall encounter Taliha there, and inquire about her well-being.

Before me stand the majestic double doors, guarding the entrance to the lecture hall.

As I prepare to step inside, the rhythmic cadence of footsteps catches my attention. I turn my head, only to witness an anxious Taliha accompanied by a group of students, approaching the doors with urgency.

Astonished, I realize that my wish has been granted in the blink of an eye.

It is a peculiar occurrence, yet undeniably worth cherishing.

Taliha stops beside me, her innocent visage shining through like a snowflake in the sun. She is a natural beauty, untouched by the artifice of makeup. Her captivating allure captivates me, and I cannot help but smile in admiration.

She glances at me with her piercing blue eyes, her gaze filled with a mix of intensity and nervousness---a familiar sight.

In turn, I divert my gaze and clear my throat, determined to maintain focus.

"Heyy salaam, we meet again," I whisper to her amidst the clamor of the students.

She responds with a pale smile, her voice barely audible as she reciprocates the greeting, "Walaykum salaam..."

"Come on," I urge her conspiratorially, "let's go inside."

Wordlessly, she nods, seemingly lost in her thoughts.

With a grand gesture, I hold the door open, inviting her to make a regal entrance by my side.

However, our paths diverge as we step into the hall. My smile fades as I watch her disappear into the crowd, as she always does, seeking solace in the anonymity of the back seats.

Unable to sway her from her chosen path, I discard my coffee cup in a nearby bin and make my way to the front row, down the aisle, with the confidence of a champion.